(单词翻译:单击)
Excuse me. Yes? I wonder if you could spare a few minutes to do a survey on transport. It won't take long.
打扰一下。怎么了?我想问您能不能抽几分钟时间帮我们做一个关于交通工具的调查,不会耽误您很长时间的。
No, that's fine. Lovely. The survey is on behalf of the local council.
可以啊。那太好了。我们是代表当地市政府来做这项调查的。
They'd like to know about what transport you use and any suggestions for improvement.
他们想知道您使用的是哪种交通工具,还有您有什么改善交通的建议吗?
Can I start by asking you how you travelled to town today? Sure. I came on the bus.
我能不能先问问您今天是怎么来到市里的?当然可以,我是坐公交车来的。
Great. Now can I get a few details about yourself? OK.
很好,现在您能不能告诉我一些您的个人信息?可以。
What's your name? It's Luisa.... Yes. Hardie.
您叫什么名字?我叫Luisa......姓呢?我姓Hardie。
Can you spell that, please? Yes, it's H-A-R-D-I-E. Great. Thanks.
能麻烦您拼读一下吗?好的,HARDIE。很好,多谢。
And can I have your address? It's 19, White Stone Road.
您能说一下您的住址吗?White Stone路19号。
Oh, right. I know that area. It's Bradfield, isn't it? That's right.
啊,我知道那个地方,是在Bradfield,对吗?没错。
Is the postcode GT7? It's actually G-T-8 2-L-C.
那里的邮政编码是GT7吗?实际上是GT8,2LC。
Great. And could I ask what your job is? Are you a student?
很好,您介意我问一下您是从事什么工作的吗?您是学生吗?
I've actually just finished my training. I'm a hairdresser.
事实上我刚刚完成培训,我是个美发师。
Oh, right. And one more question in this section.
哦,好的。这部分还有最后一个问题,
What is the reason for you coming into town today?
您今天进城的原因是什么呢?
Actually it's not for shopping today, which would be my normal reason, but to see the dentist. Right. Thanks.
实际上我一般进城都是为了购物,不过今天不是,今天是来看牙医的。知道了,谢谢您。
Before you hear the rest of the interview, you have time to look at questions 6 to10.
在播放剩下的录音之前,你有一些时间阅读问题6-10。
Now listen and answer questions 6 to 10.
现在请听录音并回答问题6-10。
