(单词翻译:单击)
Before you hear the rest of the talk, you have some time to look at questions 13 to 20.
在下一段对话开始之前,你有一些时间阅读问题13-20。
Now listen and answer questions 13 to 20.
现在请听录音并回答问题13-20。
One thing all our members appreciate about us is that we take very good care of them.
所有会员都对我们很满意的一件事就是我们贴心的服务。
This starts on day one with your personal assessment.
从第一天你们要做的个人评估开始。
You are asked to fill in a questionnaire giving details of any health problems.
我们会让你们填一份调查问卷,任何关于健康问题的细节都会包括在内。
One of our personal trainers will then go through this with you.
接着一位私人教练会带着你们从头到尾把问卷过一遍。
The trainer will then take you through the safety rules for using the equipment in the fitness suite.
然后这位教练就会把使用健身房里所有器材的安全规则都告诉你们。
During your next exercise session a personal trainer will work with you to make sure you understand these.
在下一个运动环节期间,会有一位私人教练在一旁指导你们,以确保你们弄懂了这些规则。
It's very important to do this because we really do want to avoid having any sports injuries.
这一点至关重要,因为我们真的不希望大家出现任何运动损伤。
There's a lot more to looking after yourself than simply lifting weights!
锻炼身体不是仅仅举重就可以了,照顾好你们的身体要更重要得多。
At the end of the personal assessment, the trainer will draw up a plan outlining what you should try to achieve within a six-week period.
在个人评估阶段的最后,教练会写出一份计划表,概述你们在六个周的时间里应该试着达到什么目标。
This will then be reviewed at the end of the six weeks.
这份计划表在六个周之后会被再次拿出来检查你们的锻炼成果。