(单词翻译:单击)
What about you, Ibrahim?
你呢,易卜拉欣?
Well, I think I learnt a lot about how important editing is.
我想我了解到了剪辑的重要性。
When you 're filming you think that everything's going to be interesting, but in fact we cut around half of it in the end, and then it was much better.
当你拍摄的时候,你觉得所有事情都很有趣。但是事实上,在最后我们删去了一半左右的素材,这样看起来才更好。
Good. Well, one last thing I 'd like to ask.
很好。还有最后一个问题,
What mistakes do you think you, as a group that is, made?
你认为在这其中你犯了什么错?
I mean, to put it another way, if you had to do it all over again, is there anything you 'd do differently?
我是说,换一个角度,如果要你重做一遍,你会在某件事上做出不同的决定吗?
We did not plan very well.
我们计划的不是很好。
For example, we did not decide on dates when we'dcomplete each separate step of the project, and we should have agreed about that in the beginning,
例如,我们没有制定每个步骤的截至日期,我们本该在一开始就确定好,
because we were always late with everything!
因为后来所有事总是慢半拍。
Right. Anything else?
好的,还有吗?
I think we should have tried to experiment more with the camera.
我想我们应该多尝试一下摄影机的功能。
I mean with angles, and the focus and that kind of thing.
我的意思是角度、焦距之类的。
So you should have been more ambitious? Do you agree, Ibrahim?
所以你觉得你应该更有点野心?你同意吗,易卜拉欣?
Not really. In fact, I think we were too ambitious.
不同意。事实上,我觉得我们太有野心了。
We were inexperienced, and we did not have a lot of time, and we tried to do too much, to make a lone film.
我们没有经验,又没有很多时间。我们要尝试很多去制作一个长篇电影。
Next time I would make a shorter one and try to get quality better.
下次我要制作一个短片,质量上也要更好一些。
Well, that's very interesting.
很有意思。
Next semester we will anther video project - with a different content, of course - but you 'll have an opportunity to put into practice what you 've learnt this time.
下学期我们将做一个不同内容的新视频项目。但是你们有机会把这次的经验学以致用。
Do you have any ideas about ...
你们有想关于……