​雅思写作经典句型:论说文经典75句
日期:2012-11-05 13:28

(单词翻译:单击)

  1.牙医终于把药棉从我嘴里取出后,我才能告诉他他给我拔错牙了。

  After the dentist at last removed the cotton wool from my mouth, I was able to tell him that he had pulled out the wrong tooth.

  2.他的话消除了我们的困惑。

  His words blew away our confusion.

  3.过去两年的一切努力将付之东流。

  All the efforts of the last two years will be blown away.

  4.那件事很快从他脑海中烟消云散了。

  The matter was soon swept away from his mind.

  5.飞机起飞后不久便坠毁了。

  The airplane crashed soon after takeoff.

  6.股票行情暴跌。

  The stock market crashed.

  7.第一眼看上去这个问题似乎很容易。

  At first glance, the problem seemed easy.

  8.以目前的发展情况,我认为这一步不可取。

  In view of the recent developments, I do not think this step is advisable.

  9.妻子对我的投资计划持悲观的看法。

  My wife takes a dim view of my investment plan.

  10.他们拼命向前挤,想看得清楚些。

  They pushed forward for a better view.

  11.仍然有几个悬而未决的问题。

  There are still quite a few problems left unsolved.

  12.只有无需代价,自由才会被珍视。

  Liberty is cherished only in so far as it costs nothing.

  13.只要你是我们学院的学生就可以使用我们图书馆的设施。

  Insofar as you are a student of our college, you have access to our library facilities.

  14.我是不会被这样站不住脚的借口敷衍过去的。

  I won't be put off with such flimsy excuses.

  15.我想写东西,可是窗外不断传来的喧闹声使我定不下心来。

  I was trying to write, but the continuous noise outside the window put me off.

  16.奶酪看起来迷人,但气味让我烦。

  The cheese looks appealing, but the smell puts me off.

  17.投资上海经济回报率高。

  Investing in Shanghai yields high economic returns.

  18.她有很多美德,如忠诚、勇敢、率真。

  Among her many virtues are loyalty, courage, and truthfulness.

  19.这所学校有其短处,也有其长处。

  The school has its drawbacks and it has its virtues.

  20.我给你开张支票。

  I'll write out a check for you.

  21.支票台头怎么写?

  Who do I make the check out to?

  22.很高兴你自己提出来了—这可省得我再豁出脸皮去问了。

  I'm glad you offered—it saved me the embarrassment of having to ask.

  23.我们都曾因一生中某个时间的私心杂念而愧疚过。

  We've all been guilty of selfishness at some time in our lives.

  24.房间里的一切都井然有序。

  Everything in the room is in good order.

  25.他的经济状况每况愈下。

  His financial situation is getting from bad to worse.

  26.事情在变得越发糟糕。

  Things are turning for the worse.

  27.他是个得寸进尺的人。

  Give him an inch and he'll take a yard.

  28.谋杀经过精心策划,决非偶然。

  The murder was meticulously planned; there was nothing accidental about it.

  29.新型方边比萨饼现隆重推出:尺寸增加27%,加量不加价!层层叠叠的各色新鲜馅料铺满各个角落,配上香酥松脆的薄薄饼底,滋味十足,每吃一口,口水横流,给您带来全方位的开心享受。

  New Square Edge Pizza is now available. It's bigger by 27% and the price remains the same! With lots of fresh toppings on the unique and crispy thin dough. Every bite is delicious and mouth-watering, allowing you total enjoyment.)

  30.我在这里不是给你收拾烂摊子的!

  I'm not here to clear up the mess you've made!

  31.一些年轻人不在学校学习却整天东游西荡。

  Some young people simply mess around all day when they are supposed to be at school.

  32.他是一个极为多变的老板,经常变来变去把我搞的晕头转向。

  He is such a changeable boss. He often messes me around with his change-anytime mind!

  33.装备了这台新机器,一支搜查队进入到了洞中,希望找到埋藏的财宝。

  Armed with the new machine, a search party went into the cave hoping to find buried treasure.

  34.我爱她,虽然她近在咫尺,我却不敢正视她。

  I love her. Although she is only at arm's length, I dare not look into her eyes.

  35.为了做一位不偏不倚的上司,我总是与公司里的每一名员工都保持适当距离。

  To be an impartial boss, I always keep every employee in the company at arm's length.

  36.晚饭后我去了他那里,希望和他言归于好。

  After dinner, I went to his place, hoping to make it up with him.

  37.有效控制禽流感蔓延对于中国社会政治稳定和经济发展具有极其重要的战略意义。

  Effectively controlling the spread of Bird Flu is of great strategic significance to the socio-political stability and economic development of China.

  38.他是一个胸怀宽广、视野宽阔、想法新颖的人。

  He is a man of broad mind, broad vision, and novel ideas.

  39.语音室里的设备安装于9年前,但现在仍然运作得不错。

  Installed nine years ago, the multi-media equipment in the language lab still works well.

  40.其中很多车在赛场上抛锚,一些车手花在车底下的时间比花在车里面的时间还要多。

  Many of the cars broke down on the course and some drivers spent more time under their cars than in them.

  41.要帮助在城市里工作的民工,我们首先需要打破对他们的社会偏见。

  To help farmers working in cities, we need, first of all, to break down the barrier of social prejudices against them.

  42.如果我们希望晚饭前把活干完我们就要加快速度。

  We'll have to speed up if we wish to have the job done before dinner.

  43.最近我和老板之间很不对劲。

  1) Recently I've had a lot of trouble with my boss.

  2) I'm not on very good terms with my boss recently.

  44.我不会游泳,然而我还是要试着过河。

  I can't swim. None the less(或:Nonetheless), I'll try to cross the river.

  45.我没有伤害她,是她伤害了我。

  I didn't hurt her. It was the other way round.

  46.没有必要刻意打扮—你是什么样子就什么样子来。

  There's no need to dress up—come as you are.

  47.事情非常简单易懂,你不必用这些废话去添枝加叶。

  It's perfectly simple and understandable. You needn't dress it up with all this nonsense.

  48.他有一目十行的本领。

  He can learn a page at a glance.

  49.他不再鄙视案头工作了。

  He is no longer scornful of desk work.

  50.屋子被彻底搜查,但没有发现什么可疑的东西。

  The house was sought through, but nothing suspicious was found.

  51.下笔以前我得花些时间理清思路。

  I need some time to sort out my thoughts before I can start writing.

  52.她不亦乐乎地折腾着那位售货员把橱窗里几乎所有的东西都拿了下来才最终决定买下她第一次要的那一件衣服。

  She enjoyed herself making the assistant bring almost everything in the window before finally buying the dress she had first asked for.

  53.他就喜欢支使别人。(He gets his kicks bossing people around.)

  54.他们在父母和所有朋友的祝福声中成婚。(They got married with the blessing of their parents and all their friends.)

  55.该树是50年前栽在教堂旁的,但要说得到如此一个坏名声,那还仅仅是近来的事。

  The tree was planted near the church fifty years ago, but it is only in recent years that it has gained an evil reputation.

  56.那是一场善与恶的较量。

  That was a struggle between good and evil.

  57.我总算是领教了Sue惯于迟到的鼎鼎大名!

  I was finally aware of Sue's reputation for being late!

  58.海尔的声望不是一夜间建立起来的。

  Haier's reputation was not built overnight.

  59.昨天土耳其发生地震,夺走了135条生命。

  An earthquake struck Turkey yesterday, claiming 135 lives.

  60.有人打电话给广播电台,宣称对这次炸弹事件负责。

  A caller to the broadcasting station claimed responsibility for the bombing.

  61.众所周知,南沙群岛从古代起就一直是中国的领土,而且在20世纪60年代以前也从未有过哪一个国家对它们提出领土要求。

  As is widely known, Nansha Islands have been Chinese territories since ancient times and no other country had ever laid territorial claim to them before 1960s.

  62.他指出这棵树是个有用的收入来源,因为游客们从四面八方赶来就是为了看它一眼。

  He has pointed out that the tree is a useful source of income, as tourists have been coming from all parts of the country to see it.

  63.我再三强调离开办公室前要关好所有的窗户。

  I have made a point of closing all the windows before leaving the office.

  64.当在那个农民的土地发现了石油时,他一下子发财了。

  The farmer struck it rich when oil was found on his land.

  65.他希望有朝一日能交好运。

  He hopes to strike lucky one day.

  66.被告人抱怨在调查过程中受到了恐吓。

  The defendant complained of intimidation during the investigation.

  67.养成一个好习惯需要毅力,而养成一个坏习惯只需要时间。

  To develop a good habit needs persistence, but to develop a bad habit only needs time.

  68.我不是有意那么做的,我那样做纯属习惯。

  I didn't mean to do it. I did it purely out of habit.

  69.这一消息消除了人们对公司前途的疑惑。

  The news removed any doubts about the company's future.

  70.1996年一个算命的告诉我说,我的财运将从我38岁起猛转,我将有数不过来的钱。

  In 1996, a fortune-teller told me that my luck on wealth would make a sharp turn from the year I am 38 years old and I would have more money than I could count.

  71.恐怕我们得匆匆忙忙吃这顿饭了。

  I'm afraid we'll have to rush our meal.

  72.如果天气状况允许,一枚同步通讯卫星将于下月某个时间发射升空。

  A simultaneous communications satellite will be launched into space sometime next month if the weather conditions allow.

  73.战争的胜利是付出了近一万士兵的生命换来的。

  The war was won at the cost of nearly 10 thousand soldiers.

  74.她从火中救了他,却付出了生命的代价。

  She saved him from the fire but at the cost of her own life.

  75.他决心不惜一切代价求胜。

分享到
重点单词
  • glancev. 一瞥,扫视,匆匆一看,反光,闪烁,掠过 n. 一瞥
  • earthquaken. 地震
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • overnightn. 前晚 adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的 adv.
  • simultaneousadj. 同时发生的,同步的
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • embarrassmentn. 困窘,尴尬,困难
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的
  • nonethelessadv. 尽管如此(仍然)
  • flimsyadj. 易坏的,脆弱的,浅薄的 n. 复写纸,薄纸副本