1. Do you have many relatives?
2. Who is the most important member of your family?
3. Do you live in a big family or a small family?
4. Who did you spend the most time with when you were a child?
5. Do you spend more time with your relatives or with your friends?
1. Who gave you your name?
2. Does your name have any particular meaning?
3. Do you like your name?
4. Do you want to change your name?
5. What do people have to do if they want to change their names?
6. Who usually name babies in your country?
7. Is there tradition about naming babies?
1. Do you play games? Why or why not?
2. What kind of game do you like to play?
3. Do you prefer outdoor games or indoor games?
4. Do you play video games? Why or why not?
5. Did you play video games when you were a child?
6. What indoor games did you play when you were a child?
7. What indoor games are popular with children?
8. Do you think computer games are good for children?
9. How have the games children play changed?
10. What kinds of games will children play in the future?
1. What means of transport do you usually use?
2. Which means of transport do you prefer?
3. How often do you use public transport?
4. What do you usually do when you are traveling?
5. What don't you like about the public transport where you live?
6. What do you think can be done to improve the public transport system where you live?
1. Have you ever attended any wedding?
2. When was the last time you attended a wedding?
3. Do you like to be invited to a wedding?
4. What usually happens at a wedding in your country?
5. Would you recommend a old-fashioned wedding or a modern wedding?
6. How is old-fashioned wedding different from a modern wedding?
7. Which one is more popular now?
Sports & Exercise
1. Do you like to do sports?
2. What sport do you like to do? Why?
3. Did you do any sport when you were a child?
4. Do you do any exercise to keep fit?
5. How often do you do exercise?
6. What do you think are the benefit of doing exercise?
7. Do old people and young people like to do the same kind of exercise or sport?
8. What sports are most popular in your country?
1. Did you collect anything (such as stamps or CD's) when you were a child?
2. Do you still collect them now?
3. Do you collect anything as a hobby now?
4. Why do you like collecting things?
5. Do people in your country like to collect things?
6. Why do you think people like collecting things?
7. What are some examples of things that some people collect (as a hobby)?
8. Do you think you will collect anything in the future?
9. If you had a lot of money, what would you like to collect?
1. Do you often read newspapers?
2. Do you read local news more or international news more?
3. Do young people read newspapers today?
4. Do you think people will read newspapers more or less in the future?
5. How does the Internet change the way people read newspapers?
1. Do you watch TV?
2. How long do you watch TV everyday?
3. Which program do you like to watch? Why?
4. What kind of program don't you like to watch? Why not?
5. Do you prefer to watch TV alone or with others? Why?
6. Did you like to watch TV when you were a child?
7. Do you think parents should decide how much TV their children watch?
1. Do you have close friends?
2. What do you think makes good friend?
3. How often do you spend time with your friends?
4. Do you prefer to be with your family or with your friends?
5. What do you usually do with your friends in your spare time?
6. Which do you think is more important, family or friends?
1. Do you often use computers?
2. When did you start using computers?
3. What do you use computers for?
4. How important is computer to you?
5. What effect do computers have on children?
6. Do you want to learn any computer skills?
7. How do you think computer has changed the way people live?
1. Have you ever been a live concert?
2. When was the last time you attended a concert?
3. Would you like to go to a concert in the future?
4. What sorts of concerts do you have in your country?
5. How is attending a concert different from hearing it on a CD or on the radio?
1. Do you like to watch films?
2. Do you prefer to watch films at home or in a cinema?
3. How often do you watch a film?
4. What kinds of films did you like to watch when you were a child?
5. Do you still like the same kind of films?
6. Do you prefer foreign films or domestic films?
7. Why do you think people like to watch films?
8. Do you think watching films is a good way to spend free time?
1. Do you like taking photos?
2. How often do you take photos?
3. How do you organize your photos?
4. Do you prefer photos of scenery or of people?
5. Do people like to take photos in your country?
6. Do you think it's important to have a good camera?
7. What kinds of photos do you like?
8. How is traditional ways of taking photos different from modern ways?
9. What's the main difference between digital camera and old-fashioned camera?
10. Is taking photos popular in your country?
1. What do you do when you have a holiday?
2. Do you prefer to spend a holiday at home or going out?
3. Do people in your country do the similar kinds of things?
4. Do you prefer to spend holidays with your family or with your friends?
5. If you were on a holiday now, what would you do?
6. Do people like to travel on holidays in your country?
1. Do you know how to cook?
2. Which meal do you prefer: breakfast, lunch or dinner?
3. Is it important to eat breakfast?
4. Do you prefer eat at home or eat out?
5. Do you like to eat snacks?
6. Do you usually eat your meals with your family?
7. What is good about eating with family?
8. What food do people usually eat?
9. How have people's eating habits changed over the years?
1. What's your favorite color?
2. Are colors important to you?
3. Were colors important to you when you were a child?
4. Is color very important to you when you are buying clothes?
5. Do you prefer dark colors or bright colors? Why or why not?
6. If you could change the color of your wall in the home, what color would you choose?
1. Can you describe your primary school?
2. Was it far from your home?
3. How did you go to your primary school?
4. Do you remember the first day in your primary school?
5. What do you like about that school?
6. Would you say it is a good school?
Weather and seasons
1. What's the weather like where you live?
2. What season do you like best?
3. What do you like to do in this season?
4. What do you usually do in your favorite season?
5. Do you like rainy weather?
6. Do you prefer hot climate or cold climate?
7. Do you think weather forecast is important to you?
8. Would you say the climate where you live is suitable for people to live?
9. Has the weather changed much in your country?
1. What toys did you like to play with when you were a child?
2. Did you play with those toys alone or with other children?
3. What do you think you learned from playing with toys?
4. How are toys played by girls different from toys played by boys?
5. if you had children, what toys would you buy them?
1. Do you spend birthday with your family?
2. Who do you like to celebrate birthday with?
3. How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
4. Is it popular for people in your country to celebrate birthday in this way?
5. How did you celebrate your birthday when you were a child?
6. Do you prefer to celebrate birthday with your family or with your friends?
7. Is it important to celebrate birthday in your country?
8. Is certain age important or special to people in your country?
1. Do you give people gifts?
2. What kinds of gifts do you like to receive?
3. Do you prefer receiving a gift or giving a gift?
4. When was the last time you give or receive a gift?
5. What sorts of gifts do you give to your family or friends?
6. What gifts are popular in your country?
7. Do you think it's difficult to choose gifts?
1. Do you like birds?
2. What kinds of birds are there where you live?
3. Are there many birds around your neighborhood?
4. In your country, do birds have special meaning?
5. Do you think we should protect birds?
Painting and drawing
1. Do you like painting or drawing?
2. Have you ever learned drawing or painting when you were a child?
3. Did you do painting or drawing when you were a child?
4. Do you think it is important for children to learn how to paint?
5. Why do children like to draw?
6. What benefits do you think people get from painting or drawing?
Animals and pets
1. Do you like animals?
2. Do you raise any animal as pet?
3. What kinds of people do you think like to raise pets?
4. Do you think pets are important?
5. What was your favorite animal when you were a child?
6. What do you think are the benefits of a child having a pet?
1. Do you have a driver's license?
2. Do you have a car?
3. How often do you drive it?
4. Do you plan to buy a car in the future?
5. What kind of car do you plan to buy?
6. What kinds of car are popular in your country?
1. Do you like flowers? Why or why not?
2. What flowers do you like? Why?
3. Do you prefer real flowers or plastic flowers?
4. Are flowers important in your culture?
5. On what occasions do people give or receive flowers?
6. When was the last time you bought flowers for someone?
7. Where do people usually buy flowers?
8. Do flowers have special meaning in your country?
9. Do people grow flowers at home?
1. Are you good at organizing time?
2. How do you usually organize your time?
3. Do you think planning is important for time management?
4. How do you feel if people are late?
5. What excuse do you use when you are late?
6. Why do you think some people pay to learn time management?
7. Do you think children should learn to manage time?
Clothes & Fashion
1. What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
2. Do you like to wear fashionable clothes?
3. How often do you go shopping for clothes?
4. Do you read fashion magazine?
5. How has your understanding of fashion changed over the years?
6. Do you plan to buy any designer clothes?
1. What do you think makes happiness?
2. Do you think happiness is very important?
3. What do you do to make yourself happy?
4. What do you do to make people feel happy?
5. Do you think money makes people happy?
1. Have you ever been to a live concert?
2. When was the last time you listened to /went to a concert?
3. Would you like to go to a concert in the future?
4. Do you prefer to watch a concert on TV or to attend a concert?
5. Which would you prefer, to attend a concert of your favorite artist or to buy his or her CD?