(单词翻译:单击)
How long have you had difficulty breathing?
你有呼吸困难多久了?
Since last week, Doctor.
从上周开始。
Is it very bad?
很严重吗?
Yes, I feel like I can't get enough air.
是的,我感觉我得不到足够的空气。
What's harder, breathing in or breathing out?
是吸气困难不是呼气困难?
It's harder to breathe in.
吸气更困难。
Are you short of breath when you are resting or only when you are doing something physical?
当你休息的时候气急还是做运动的时候气急?
A little when I'm resting, but it's worse when I try to do anything physical.
休息的时候有点,但是当我试图做运动的时候气短会加重。
Can you lie flat in bed?
你能平躺在床上吗?
Oh, no.
不能。
How many pillows do you use?
你用几个枕头?
Three.
三个。
Do you ever wake up at night feeling short of breath?
你在夜间被气急惊醒过吗?
Yes, I do. It scares me because I wake up feeling as if I can't breathe.
是的,我很害怕因为我觉得我好像不能呼吸了。
What do you do when this happens? I mean, do you sit or stand up, does some movement help you breathe easier?
被惊醒后你做什么呢?我的意思是,你是坐着,还是站起来,做些活动让呼吸容易些吗?
If I sit up, it helps a little.
如果我坐起来会有点帮助。
Let me listen to your chest. I can hear a few crackles and it sounds a bit wheezy.
让我听一下你的胸腔,我听到了一些劈啪声,听起来有点喘鸣。