(单词翻译:单击)
A:Can you show me where it hurts?
A:能指一下哪里疼吗?
Can you point with your finger to the spot where it hurts?
你能用手指指出痛的地方吗?
Where does it hurt?
哪里疼?
Where is your pain?
哪里疼?
Where is it sore?
哪里疼?
B:Could you describe what the pain feels like?
B:你能描述一下疼痛感觉起来像什么?
Can you describe the pain?
能描述一下疼痛吗?
What's the pain like?
疼痛像什么?
What kind of pain do you feel?
你感到哪种类型的疼痛?
What kind of pain is it?
你感到哪种类型的疼痛?
C:Is it getting more or less severe?
C:疼痛是加重了还是不那么重了?
How bad is the pain?
有多痛?
Does it wake you up at night?
夜间被疼醒了吗?
Does it interfere with your everyday life?
疼痛妨碍到你每天的生活了吗?
Does it affect your work?
疼痛影响工作吗?
Is the pain better or worse now?
疼痛是加重了还是减轻了?
How long have you had this pain?
感觉这样疼痛有多久了?
How long has it been bothering you?
疼痛有多久了?
How long does it last?
疼痛持续多久了?
Do you have it all the time or does it seem to come and go?
总是感觉疼还是疼痛来去匆匆?
Is it constant or intermittent?
疼痛是持续性的还是间歇性的?
Did it happen suddenly or gradually?
疼痛是突然发生的还是逐渐发生的?
How often do you get it?",
多久会痛一次?