位置:首页 > 行业英语 > 酒店英语 > 正文
星级饭店大堂英语对话Unit 11 电话礼貌用语(3)
日期:2012-09-28 12:08

(单词翻译:单击)

A Longer Message

记录较长的留言

G:I'm trying to reach Mr.White in Room 3301, but there's no answer.Could I leave a message for him?
旅客:我想和3301房间的 White先生通电话,但是没有人接,我能给他留言吗?

R:Certainly.The message is for...?
接待员:当然可以。请问您给谁留言......?

G:Bob White in Room 3301.
旅客:3301房间的 Bob White先生。

R:3301.Go ahead,please.
接待员:3301,请继续说。

G:Please tell Mr.White that the meeting in Beijing tomorrow has been canceled. I'll see him again in Guangzhou next Monday.
旅客:请告诉White先生明天在北京召开的会议取消了,我下星期一在广州与他见面。

R:I'm sorry,would you repeat that please?
接待员:对不起请您重复一下好吗?

G:Tell Mr.White the meeting in Beijing tomorrow is canceled and I'll see him in Guangzhou next Monday.
旅客:告诉White先生明天在北京召开的会议取消了,我下星期一将在广州与他见面。

R:Meeting in Beijing tomorrow is cancelled and you'll see Mr.White in Guangzhou next Monday. Is that right?
接待员:明天在北京召开的会议取消了,您将在下星期一与他在广州见面。是吗?

G:That's right.
旅客:是的。

R:May I have your name please,sir?
接待员:请告诉我您的名字好吗?

G:Bill Thompson.
旅客:比尔。汤姆森。

R:Bill Thompson.Thompson?
接待员:比尔。汤姆森 Thompson?

G:That's right.
旅客:对。

R:Is there anything else?
接待员:您还有别的事吗?

G:No,thank you.
旅客:没有了,谢谢。

R:I'll give Mr.White the message as soon as he returns.
接待员:White一回来,我就把留言条给他。

G:Thank you.
旅客:谢谢。

R:You're welcome.
接待员:不客气。

G:Goodbye.
旅客:再见。

分享到