位置:首页 > 行业英语 > 酒店英语 > 正文
星级饭店大堂英语对话Unit 10 支付房费(3)
日期:2012-09-27 11:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson Three Paying Cash in US Dollars
第三课 用美元现金结账

C:Will that be cash or charge?
出纳员:请问您是付现金还是记账?

G:Cash
旅客:付现金。

C:Renminbi,or USdollars?
出纳员:是人民币还是美元?

G:Dollars
旅客:美元。

C:OkayBy the way, there's a % handling charge for paying USdollars in cash
出纳员:好的,顺便说一下, 用美元现金结账要加收%的手续费。

G:What?!That's absurdWhy is there a handling charge for cash?
旅客:什么?这太奇怪了为什么付现金还要加手续费?

C:The bank adds a % service charge for every transaction involving cash in US dollars. It's a charge for using their services
出纳员:银行要加收%的手续费对任何美元现金交易,这是他们收取的手续费。

G:I've never heard of such a thing! All right,then,add it if you must.
旅客:我还从未听说过这样的事情!如果你们必须加收%的服务费,那就加收吧。

C:That will be $
出纳员:总共是美元。

G:OkayHere's $
旅客:好吧,这是美元。

C:(counts it twice)I'm sorry, I think this is short $I only come up with $. Could you count it again,please.
出纳员:(出纳数了两遍钱)对不起,我想您少给了美元,我数只有美元。请您再数一遍,好吗?

G:Hmm,all right. Let me see(counts it once,frowns,counts it again). I guess you're rightSorryHere you are(Add another $)
旅客:嗯,好吧。让我看看(数了一遍,皱皱眉,又数了一遍)。我想你是对的。对不起,给你。(又给了美元)

C:That's all right(counts it again)$. Here's your charge,please check it/please count it(to make sure it's right). And here's your receipt.
出纳员:没关系。(又数了一遍)是美元。这是找给您的零钱,请点清/请数好(以确定无误)。这是给您的收据。

C:Excuse meI think you gave me too muchThis is over by $
出纳员:对不起,您给我的钱多了美元。

G:Are you sure?
旅客:你能肯定吗?

C:YesI counted it three times. There were two bills stuck togetherNew bills are difficult to count. Here you are.
出纳员:是的,我数过三遍了。 两张粘在一起,新票难捻开。给您。

G:Well,thank you
旅客:好吧,谢谢。

分享到
重点单词
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • countedvt. 计算;认为 vi. 计数;有价值 n. 计数;计
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • transactionn. 交易,处理,办理,事务 (复)transactio