(单词翻译:单击)
Cashier Calls to Remind Guest to pay His Bill
出纳员打电话提醒客人付款
C:Hello? Good morningThis is Laura Dong from the Finance Department. I'm calling about your Sundry Fee Bill which was due the sixth. Did you receive the bill?
出纳员:喂?早晨好,我是财务部的Laura Dong, 我想和您谈一下本月日应交杂费的事宜,您收到账单了吗?
G:Yes,I did
旅客:是的,收到了。
C:We were wondering if you had any questions about the bill that we might be able to answer for you
出纳员:如果您对账单有疑问,我们可以做解答。
G:No,I don't have any questions
旅客:不,没有什么问题。
C:In that case,we hope that you can pay as soon as possible. When would you like to pay your bill?
出纳员:要是这样的话,我们希望您尽快来结账,请问您何时来付账?
G:I'll come downstairs tonight after work to pay it. What time are you open until?
旅客:今晚下班后我下楼来付款。你们什么时候下班?
C:The cashier's counter /desk is open until 9 pm
出纳员:前台出纳一直要工作到晚上9时。
G:OkayI'll see you later,then
旅客:好的,那么,一会儿见。
C:Thank you,MrGreen
出纳员:谢谢您,格林先生。