(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson One General Procedure
第一课 订报刊杂志的一般程序
G:I'd like to order an international newspaperIs that possible?
旅客:我想订一份国际报纸,行吗?
R:YesWhich paper would you like?
接待员:可以,您想订哪一种报纸?
G:What papers do you have available?
旅客:你们有哪几种报纸?
R:Here's a list (of the newspapers and magazines we can order for you)
接待员:这是一份证订目录(我们可以为您订的报纸和杂志)。
G:I don't see the New York Times on this list. Is it possible to get the New York Times here?
旅客:在证订目录上怎么没有(纽约时报)呢?能不能在这弄到《纽约时报》?
R:If it's not on the list,I'm not sure,but I'd be glad to check for you. May I have your room number?
接待员:如果征订目录上没有,我就不能保证了,但是我可以给您差一下。告诉我您的房间号码好吗?
G:2802.
旅客:2802。
R:2802.Okay. I'll check for you and get back to you as soon as possible
接待员:2802房间,好的,我可以给您查找并尽快给您送去
G:Hello,MrCibatti?
旅客您好,是MrCibatti吗?
G:Yes?
旅客:什么事?
R:This is the Front DeskI have good news for you. We are able to get the New York Times for you. When you have time,you can stop by the Front Desk to fill out the order form. or.
接待员:这是前台。有您的好消息,我们可以为您订到《纽约时报》。如果您有时间,顺便请到前台来填写预定单。或者:
G:Oh,never mindThanks anyway for trying. I guess I'll order the Herald Tribune instead.
旅客:喔,没关系,不管怎样,谢谢你们的努力。我想我可以改订《先驱论坛报》。