(单词翻译:单击)
经典对话
C=Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票务中心职员 G=Guest 客人
C:Good afternoon. What can I do for you ?
下午好,有什么能为你效劳吗?
G:Is there any flight to Beijing on July ,4th ?
7月4日有飞往北京的班机吗?
C:Let me see. Yes, there are two flights : one is 8 o'clock in the morning ,the other
is 5 o'clock in the afternoon .
让我看一下,有两次班机:一个在上午8点,另一个在下午5点。
G:I'd like to book a 8 a.m, flight .
我想订一张早上8点的班机
C:OK. May I have your possport,please ?
好的,能把您的护照给我吗?
G:Here you are .
给你
C:All right. First class or economy class?
好的,是头等窗还是经济窗?
G:Economy class.
经济窗
C:And a window seat or an aisle seat?
座位是靠近窗户的还是靠近通道的?
G:A window seat, please. How much is it ,please?
靠近窗子的,请问多少钱?
C:1680yuan.
1680
四、常用句型百宝箱
1)Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直达伦敦的航班吗?
2)I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非烟区的座位。
3)I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago .
我要预定去芝加哥的卧铺。
4)I'd like to sit in the front of the plane .
我想坐在飞机前部。
5)Which day's tickets would you like ?
你要哪天的票?
6) Which seats would you like ?
你要什么位子?
7) First class or economy class ?
头等窗还是经济窗?
8)Are the seats together ?
座位是要连在一起吗?
9)Which train would you like to take ?
你想坐哪次车?
10)I'd like to take train K20.
我想做k20次。
11)Do you have any tickets left for **'s show ?
你还有**演出票吗?
12)A seat or a berth ?
你要座位还是卧铺?
13)One way or a round trip ticket ?
单程票还是双程票?
14)Where do I pick up the ticket ?
我到什么地方拿机票?
15)I'm afraid that flight /train / show is fully booked .
我恐怕那个航班/火车/ 演出的票已经订完了。
16)There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16点15分起飞的航班,座位票已经售完。
17)Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已经卖完了。
18)How about a soft berth ticket?
软卧怎么样?
19)A lower berth ticket ,please .
我要一张下铺票。
20)How long is the ticket valid ?
这车票的有效期是多久?