(单词翻译:单击)
I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-
I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-
I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-
我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发觉-
How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?
What could you like us to do? 我们应该怎么做呢?
Do you have any suggestions? 你有什么建议呢?
Hello, Miss Huang. How are you? 喂,黄小姐,你好吗?
Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you? 喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?
I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。
Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.
嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。
I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?
That sounds very nice. When will it be? 听起来真不错,什么时候呢?
It's next week from this Monday.下个星期一。
What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。
It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.没关系。下次还有机会。
We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.
我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。
We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.
我们打算热闹一下,我真心的希望你能赏光。
We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我们有其他活动要参加。
We have another appointment on the same day.我们那天有另外一个约会。
We're already scheduled elsewhere.我们已经有其他安排了。
Room service. May I help you? 客房服务部,需要我为您效劳吗?
Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.
是的,你可以送点开水上来吗?
Certainly. Hold on, please.当然可以,请稍等。
What room are you in, sir? 先生,您住几号房?
This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房间,姓巫。
Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我会尽快送过去。
Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you? 早上好,餐厅服务部,能为你效劳吗?
Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否为我送点早餐?
Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?当然可以,小姐。您想吃点什么?
I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.来个汉堡包和薯条吧。
Would you like anything else?还要其他的吗?
No, thanks.不啦,谢谢。
Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即给你送去。
I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天的报纸送到我的房间。
They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他们会尽快送到你的门口。
No problem, sir. Someone will bring them to your room shortly.
没问题,先生。有人会尽快给你送过去。
Room Service. What can I do for you? 客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?
May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning? 明天早上请叫我起床好吗?
Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?
6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。
Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。
This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房间的高强。
Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房间的高先生。
OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我们会在明天6点整叫您。
May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning? 明早我可以要求晨叫服务吗?
What time would you like to receive the call? 您想何时叫您?
When would you be fond of receiving the call? 你喜欢什么时候叫您?
Front Desk. Can I help you? 前台,需要我为您服务吗?
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.
我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。
Could you get one for me, please? 麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?
好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.
好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。
Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。
I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?
我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.
去火车站之前是否还到别的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station? 您想直接去火车站吗?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please? 能为我安排辆出租车吗?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please? 能否叫辆出租车等我?
May I speak to Miss Chen? 可以跟陈小姐讲话吗?
Miss Chen is not in right now. She went shopping.陈小姐现在不在,她去买东西了。
Will it be too late if I call around 9:00 tonight? 如果我在晚上9点左右打来会不会太晚?
That's all right. We don't go to bed early. 那没关系。我们不会睡得太早。
When will she come back? 她什么时候会回来?
Why don't you call back later this afternoon? 你何不今天下午再来电话呢?
Is Miss Zhang in? 张小姐在吗?
No. She's at work now.不在,她正在上班。
May I have her office phone number, please? 可以给我她办公室的电话吗?
Sure. It's 6225-9438.好的。是6225-9438。
I'd like to talk to Mr. Wang, please.我想跟王先生讲话。
He's stepped out of the office for a little while.他离开办公室刚一会儿。
When is a good time to catch him? 什么时候可以找到他?
In about 30 minutes.大约半小时后。
I'm sorry, he hasn't come in yet.对不起,他还没进来。
I'm sorry, he's off today.对不起,他没在。
I'm trying to catch Mary, please.我想与Mary联络。
Mary is not available at the moment. Mary现在没空接电话
What time should I call back? 我应该何时再打来?
About 9:30.大约九点半。
May I speak to Miss Wang? 我可以和王小姐讲话吗?
She is in a meeting until night.她开会要开到晚上。
OK. I will try her back then.好的,我到时再试试看。
Okey. Thank you.好的,谢谢。
May I please speak to Mr. Kong? 我可以孔先生讲话吗?
He is with someone right now. Would you hold? 他现在在会客。你可以稍等吗?
She is busy now.她正忙着呢。
John cannot get to the phone right now. John现在没办法接电话。
He is on another line right now.他正在接另一个电话。
John is tied up at the present time. John现在有事。
She is not able to take your call at the moment.她现在没办法接你的电话。
Hello, May I speak to Miss Li, please?喂。我可以请李小姐接电话吗?
This is she.我就是。
Oh, Miss Li. This is Tom. I didn't recognize your voice.
噢,李小姐。我是汤姆。我没听出你的声音。
Joan? 是简吗?
Who is that? 你是谁?
It's John. Didn't you recognize my voice? 我是约翰。你没听出我的声音?
No, you sound different today.没有,今天你的声音听起来不一样。
It's because I have a bad cold.那是因为我患了重感冒。
This is he speaking.我就是。
Bob speaking.我就是鲍勃。
Clark's Theater. Clark's剧院。
I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.听说15号晚上意大利交响乐团要在贵院演奏。
And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.不知道还有没有包厢的位子?
I'm sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.抱歉,包厢的票都卖完了。
All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.好,请帮我们保留两张前排的座位。
Can I have your name, please?请问您贵姓大名?
My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.我姓陈,C-H-E-N。
Hello, Air China Flight Reservations. May I help you?
喂,你好,中国航空公司订票处,需要帮忙吗?
Yes. Have you got any seats left on the 10th at 7:30 a.m. to HongKong?
是的。你们还有10号早上7点半去香港的机票吗?
Yes, we have. For how many? 有,要几张?
Please keep two for us to pick up.请给我保留两张。
Would you prefer a window, aside or enter seat? 您喜欢*窗、*走道还是中间的位置?
Window, please.*窗的吧。
OK.好的。
Please have two window seats placed aside for us.请为我们保留两个*窗口的位子。
There aren't window seats left, but a few enter seats are open.那些*窗的位子已没有了,但里面的位子还有。
All window seats are sold out.所有*窗口的位子都卖光了。
Hello, my name is Tom with Steve Rogers.喂,你好,我是Steve Rogers公司的汤姆。
I'd like to make an appointment with Miss Xu.我想跟徐小姐约个会面的时间。
Yes, Mr. Tom. Let me check Miss Xu's schedule.好,汤姆先生。让我查查徐小姐的日程表。
Oh, she has an opening tomorrow at ten.哦,她明天上午10点有空。
I'm afraid I'll be tied up tomorrow at ten.恐怕明天上午10点我很忙。
Could we make it tomorrow at nine?明天9点怎么样?
Yes. That would be much better.行,那样也好。
Fine. Good-bye.好的,再见。
Good-bye.再见。
Hello, this is Wang Ming. May I speak to Gao Ling, please?
喂,我是王明,我可以和高玲通话吗?
Oh, Wang Ming, this is she.哦,王明,我就是高玲。
I need to make an appointment with you tonight.我想今晚约你。
OK. What time is it? 好啊。什么时候?
Seven o'clock, I'll pick you up at your office.晚7点,我去办公室接你。
Great.太好了。
I'd like to make an appointment to discuss a question.我想约个时间讨论个问题。
I'd like to meet Miss Kong sometime.我想找个时间跟孔小姐见面。
Dr. Lee's office.李医生诊所。
Hello, I have a bad headache.喂,我的头痛得很厉害。
I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.我想尽快看医生。
May I make an appointment now? 现在可以预约门诊吗?
Yes, but Dr. Lee's schedule is full for today. How about 9:00 tonight? 可以,不过李医生今天的时间排满了。今晚9点好吗?
That's fine. I think I can wait till then.好的,我想我可以等到那时候。
May I have your name and number, please? 请问你的姓名和电话号码?
The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-1127。
Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!
Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。
Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。
Are you sick? 你病了吗?
Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。
Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before? 你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?
No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。
Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。
Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。
That'll be fine.好吧!
I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。
Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。
And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。
Would two o'clock be acceptable? 两点钟合适吗?
Does two o'clock sound alright? 两点钟好吗?
I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。
Can I set it up now? 现在可以预约吗?