(单词翻译:单击)
A:Operator.
接线员。
B:I'd like to make a collect call to Los Angeles.That's area code 213_468_2435.
我想打个电话到洛杉矶,由对方付费。电话号码是213—468—2435。
A:And what's the name of the person you want to speak to ?
你要通话的人叫什么名字?
B:Susan Greene.
苏珊•格林。
A:Operator.
接线员。
B:Yes,Operator.I'd like to place a person_to_person call to Chicago.The number is 932_8647,but I don't know the area code.
喂,接线员,我想打个叫人电话到芝加哥,电话号码是932—8647,但我不知道地区的电话号码。
A:Who do you want to speak to?
你要和谁通话?
B:I'll speak to anyone at extension 214.
214 分机的谁都行。
A:Operator.
接线员。
B:I want to make a person_to_person call to 212_836_1725.
我要挂个叫人叫电话,号码是212—836—1725。
A:And the name of the person you're calling,please?
请问你要通话的人叫什么名字?
B:Ed Cooper.That's C double O_P_E_R.
埃德•库柏。就是C两个O_P_E_R.
A:Operator.
接线员。
B:Operator,I'd like to place a call to Winnipeg,Canada.The number is 932_0806.
接线员,我想打个电话到加拿大温尼泊。电话号码是932—0806。
A:What's the name of the party you're calling?
你要打电话的对方叫什么名字?
B:I'm not sure of the name,but the extension is 211.
叫什么名字不太清楚,只知道电话分机是211。
A:What number are you calling?
你要打的电话是什么号码?
B:I'd like to call area code 516_823_0801.please.
请你接516—823—0801。
A:Hello.Can I speak to Yaolanda,please?
喂,我找姚兰达讲话,可以吗?
B:Hold on,please.
请等一下。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:Sorry,but she's out.
很抱歉,她出去了。
A:Would you tell her Tom Gray called?
请你告诉她汤姆•格雷给她来过电话,好吗?
B:I'd be glad to .
好的。
A:Hello.Is Marie Ward there,please?
喂,请问玛丽•沃德在吗?
B:I'll see if she's in .
我去看看她在不在。
A:OK.
好的。
B:I'm afraid she's not here.
很抱歉,她不在。
A:Could you give her a message,please?
请问你能不能留个口信给他?
B:Yes,of course.
当然可以。
A:Hello.Is Mrs.James in,please?
喂,请问詹姆斯太太在家吗?
B:Hang on ,please.
请等一下。
A:All right.
好的。
B:I'm sorry,but I think she's stepped out.
对不起,我想她出去了。
A:Would you ask her to call Larry Ruskin at 836_2550?
请你叫她给瑞里•罗斯金打个电话好吗?电话号码是836—2550。
B:Certainly.
当然可以。
A:Hello.Could I speak to Miss Davis?
喂,我可以找戴维斯小姐讲话吗?
B:Just a minute,please.
请等一下。
A:Thanks.
谢谢。
B:She's not at her desk right now.
她现在不在办公室。
A:Could you tell her to give Doug a call when she gets back? She has my number.
他回来后,请你告诉她给道格打个电话?她有我的电话号码。
B:Sure.
一定转告。
B:Operator.
接线员。
A:I'd like to call Taibei.
我想打电话到台北。
B:Your name and your room number,please.
请问尊姓大名和房间号码?
A:My name is Terry.My room is 1209.
我叫泰利,房间号码1209。
A:Hello,I'd like to call Taibei.
喂,我想打电话到台北。
B:Yes,sir.I'll call an overseas operator.Hold on a minute,please.
是的,先生,我是接海外电话接线员,请稍等。
B:This is the overseas operator.
这是海外电话接线员。
A:I'd like to make a call to Taibei.
我想打电话到台北。
B:What number are you calling,please?
请问你打多少号码?
A:02_814_4345.
02—814—4345。
B:02_814_4345.Is that right?
02—814—4345,对吗?
B:Station_to_station?
叫号电话吗?
A:Yes,and I'd like to reverse the charges.
是的,我想要对方付费。
B:What number are you calling?
你打多少号码?
A:Taibei 02_814_4345.I'd like to place a person_to_person call to Mr.David Chen.And I want to call collect.
台北02—814—4345,我想打叫人电话给陈大卫先生,而且我要对方付费。
B:Please make it a collect call,and a person call to Mr.Zhang.
请打对方付费的叫人电话给张先生。
A:Make it a collect call,please.
对方付费电话,请。
B:Make it a person_to_person call,please.
叫人电话,请。
How can I make a local call from this phone?
用这部电话我怎么打本地区电话?
How can I make a direct long distance call from this phone?
用这部电话我怎么打直拨长途电话?
Can I make a direct long distance call from this phone?
我能用这部电话打一直拨电话吗?
What number should I dial to get the operator?
我应该拨几号才能和总机接线员联络?
What number should I dial for information?
我要打给服务台应该拨几号?
A:This is Terry Lin of SBC Corporation speaking.
我是SBC公司的林泰利。
B:What can I do for you ,Mr.Lin?
林先生,我能为你效劳吗?
A:Could you please give me the international division?
请你转国际部好吗?
B:Hold on a minute,please.
请稍等。
A:Can you please connect me with the export department?
请你转出口部好吗?
B:Hold the line a moment,I'll connect you.
稍等一下,我转过去。
A:May I speak to Mr.Watson?
我能和沃特森先生讲话吗?
B:One moment,please.
请稍等。
A:Extension number 367,please.
请转367号分机。
B:Just a moment,please.
请稍等。
B:I'm sorry,he's not in at the moment.
抱歉,他现在不在。
A:May I leave a message?
我能留话吗?
B:I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.Shall I take a message?
抱歉,他现在不在办公室,我能传话吗?
A:Could you please tell Mr.Watson that I called?
请你告诉沃特森先生我打过电话来好吗?
B:I'm sorry,Mr.Watson is out.Can I take a message?
抱歉,沃特森先生出去了,我能传话吗?
A:Please tell him to call me back as soon as he gets in.This is 548_1139.Hilton Hotel,room number 1209.
请告诉他一回来马上回电话给我,我电话是548—1139,希尔顿负饭店1209号房。