(单词翻译:单击)
电话用语
(一)拨打、找人电话
1. Good morning. is that nursing department? 早上好!是护理部吗?
2. Yes, can I help you? 是的,我能帮助你吗?
3. Well , I'd like to speak to head nurse Huang.是的,我想找黄护士长。
4. Hold the line, please. 请等一下。
5. Sorry, keep you waiting. She is not here. May I take you message? 对不起,让你久等了。护士长不在。需要留言吗?
6. Thanks.谢谢。
7. I'll call back later. Bye. 我回头再打给她。
(二)接听电话
1. Hello. This is the surgery department. 你好,这是外科。
2. This is Mary speaking. Can I talk to doctor Wang? 我是马丽,我能找一下王医生吗?
3. He has an operation this morning. Do you have anything urgent? 他有一个手术今天上午。你有急事吗?
4. Yes, I think so. 是的。
5. Well I'll tell him as soon as he comes back. May I take your telephone number? 等他回来后我马上告诉他。你能不能留下你的电话号码?
6. It is 95678312 行, 号码是95678312。
7. All right. 9568312. I got it. Bye. 9568312。 我记下了。再见。
(三)结束电话对话
1. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later. 我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。
2. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight. 我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。
3. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow? 有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?
4. I won't keep you any longer. 我不耽误你时间了。
5. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office. 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。