位置:首页 > 行业英语 > 酒店英语 > 正文
出国在外住酒店 一网打尽酒店英语口语(2)
日期:2011-08-11 17:02

(单词翻译:单击)

Unit 3 Reception 登记入住
  经典对话
  C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客
  C: Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
  下午好!欢迎光临XX酒店。能为您效劳吗?
  G: Yes, I'd like check-in, please.
  我要登记住宿。
  C: Certainly, Sir. May I have your name, please?
  好的,先生。请问大名?
  G: I'm Lawrence Brown.
  我叫劳伦斯 布朗。
  C: Do you have reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
  布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?
  G: Yes, from tonight.
  是的,预订了。从今晚开始。
  C: Just a moment please. I'll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr. Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
  请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生,您预订了从3月5日到7日3个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?
  G: Exactly.
  对。
  C: Could you fill out the registration form, please?
  请填写这张登记表好吗?
  G: Fine (Fill the form)
  好的(填写表格)
  C: How would you like to make payment?
  您打算如何付款呢?
  G: By American Express Card.
  用美国运通信用卡。
  C: May I take a print of the card, please?
  请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?
  G: Sure, here you are.
  好的,给你。
  C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809. That’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
  谢谢您,布朗先生。您的房间是9楼的2809号房,服务员会带您过去,希望您住得愉快。
  常用句型百宝箱
  1. 入住基本应对
  (1) You can just skip that, and I'll fill it in for you later on.你可以先不填这一项,我待会儿帮您补上。
  (2) Please sign at the bottom on the right hand side.请在右下角签名
  (3) May I see some identifications?我能看看您的身份证件吗?
  (4) How would you like to make payment/settle your bill?您打算如何付款呢?
  (5) In cash/By credit card/By traveler's check.

分享到
重点单词
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案