(单词翻译:单击)
Excuse me, sir. Visiting hours are over now. Your wife must get some rest.
对不起,先生,探视时间现在结束了,您的妻子必须要休息了 。
Oh, I'm sorry, doctor. I didn't hear the bell, or I would have left earlier.
哦,对不起,医生 。我没听见铃声,不然我早就走了 。
Hello, my name is Jack. I need to get in shape. How do I register for the classes?
你好,我叫杰克 。我需要保持身材,怎样报名上课呢?
We'll need you to join the gym, and then you could find out which classes fit your schedule the best.
我们需要你加入健身房,然后你可以找出最适合你时间表的课程 。
I'll see you at the theatre.
我在剧院等你 。
Better still, let's meet in the Red Lion bar to have a nice little talk.
咱们在红狮酒吧见面会更好,在那里咱们可以好好聊聊天 。
Good idea. And I'd love to have a drink there.
好主意,我想在那里喝杯饮料 。
Hello, my name is John Arbor. And I'm calling to ask about the position advertised in Friday's Daily Mail.
你好,我叫约翰·阿伯 。我打电话想咨询一下关于周五《每日邮报》上刊登的招聘广告 。
Yes, the position is still open. You could come over and have a talk with us.
是的,这个职位还空缺着,你可以过来和我们谈谈 。
I have an extra ticket to the concert tonight. Would you like to join me?
今晚的音乐会我有多出来的票 。你愿意和我一起去吗?
Thanks! But I already have one. You can ask Emily. She might be interested.
谢谢!但是我已经有一张了 。你可以问问艾米丽,她可能会有兴趣 。