(单词翻译:单击)
I have a good feeling about this house.
我对这所房子感觉很好 。
If you like the outside, you are going to really love the inside.
如果你喜欢外面,你就会爱上里面 。
What a beautiful home!
多么美丽的家啊!
and I like the way the window screen gives you privacy from the street.
而且我喜欢窗玻璃让你在街上不受打扰 。
Follow me into the kitchen.
跟我到厨房去 。
You will love it!
你会爱上它的!
Wow, they put a wine storage area in the kitchen.
哇,他们在厨房里放了一个葡萄酒储藏区 。
I love it!
我喜欢极了!
The best part is the bedroom and the attached bathroom.
最好的部分是卧室和配套的浴室 。
I love the relaxing colors of the wall and floor covering.
我喜欢墙壁和地板上令人放松的颜色 。
I’d like to make an offer on this house.
我想对这所房子出个价 。
As your house agent, I’m here to take care of this process.
作为你们的房屋代理,我是来办理这个手续的 。
How much are we planning the offering?
我们打算出多少钱?
I really like the house.
我真的很喜欢这房子 。
I will pay the full asking price of 380 thousand dollars.
我将支付38万美元的全部要价 。
We’d better leave ourselves some bargaining room.
我们最好给自己留点讨价还价的余地 。
Let’s offer 350 thousand dollars.
我们出35万美元 。
That sounds good.
听起来不错 。
But I don’t want this house to get away from me.
但我不想让这房子离开我 。
the market is fairly down right now.
现在市场相当低迷 。
So your offer is a realistic one.
所以你的提议很现实 。
When will we know they accept the offer?
我们什么时候能知道他们接受这个报价?
The owners usually respond to an offer within a few days.
业主通常会在几天内对报价做出回应 。
Should I be contacting my bank in the mean time?
我应该同时联系我的银行吗?
You’re already pre-qualified for your loan.
你已经有资格申请贷款了 。
So you are in good shape.
所以你的处境还是不错的 。