(单词翻译:单击)
Dear Jenny,
亲爱的珍妮:
How are you getting along these days? I hope everything is all right.
最近怎么样?希望你一切都好。
But I am upset these days because of my parents. I think they take care too much about me and too overvalue my grades.
最近我很烦恼,因为我觉得我的父母太过关心我了,并且过度重视我的学习成绩。
I have to tell them my every exam and my grades.
每次考试我都要告诉他们,考完还要汇报成绩。
If I do well, they are happy. If I don’t, they would be every sad and nervous, especially my mother.
如果我考得好,他们会很高兴,如果考得不好,他们会很难过,很忧虑,特别是我的妈妈。
My mother even makes a detailed plan for my future.
她为我的未来制定了一个详细的计划。
In her plan, I will go the best senior school of my city and then go to a top university of our country.
在她的计划里,我要考上我们这里最好的高中然后是国内一流的大学。
She wants me to be a civil servant in the future, because this job is steady and well-paid.
她想我以后当一名公务员,因为这份工作既稳定又高薪。
But I don’t like it; I want to be a journalist.
但我并不喜欢当一名公务员,我想成为一名记者。
I feel so upset about her plan.
我很反感她的计划。
I told them my feelings before, but they never listened to me and said what they doing are good for me.
我之前曾告诉过他们我的感受,但他们从来不听我说,并声称他们所做的都是为了我好。
What should I do?
我应该怎么办?
I think I need someone to talk to and look forward to your reply.
或许我需要一个人来听我倾诉,希望收到你的回信。
Lovely yours,Juliet
朱丽叶