2012年高考(北京卷)英语听力真题 长对话(4)
日期:2016-08-06 13:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Pacific Bell. May I help you?
这里是太平洋贝尔公司,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
I'd like to have my phone disconnected.
我想办理电话断线业务。
May I ask why?
能告诉我原因吗?
Well, I'm moving house.
嗯,我正在搬家。
I've just graduated, and I'm moving to California in August for a new job there.
我刚刚毕业,打算8月份搬去加利福利亚,因为我在那儿找了份新工作。
Congratulations!
恭喜你。
Thanks.
谢谢。
All right. May I have your phone number, please?
好的,请告诉我您的电话号码。
Sure. It's 320-428-7859.
当然。是320-428-7859。
And the name on the account, please?
请告诉我您的账户名称?
It's Edward Ryefield. That's R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.
爱德华·德来福尔德。是RYEFIELD。
OK, for security purposes, may I have your date of birth, please?
好的,出于安全考虑,可以告诉我您的生日么?
It's June 5, 1988.
是1988年6月5日。
Thank you, now when would you like it to be disconnected?
谢谢,那么您能告诉我您希望何时终止业务吗?
August 9, by 5 pm.
8月9日,下午5点吧。
No problem.
没问题。
Oh, yes, one more thing.
哦,对了,还有一件事。
I have a monthly pre-paid home phone plan with you.
我还与你们公司有一项预付家庭电话费用的业务。
Can I get some of my money back now that I have canceled my service before the end of the billing circle?
既然我在账单结算前结束了这个业务,我能要回一些钱么?
Sorry, you can't.
哦,对不起,不能。
That's too bad.
太糟糕了。
Sorry about that.
很抱歉。
Mr. Ryefield, the telephone will be disconnected at 5 pm, August 9.
来福尔德先生,您的电话业务将于8月9日下午5点终止。

分享到