高中英语人教版第一册听力 Unit 15(附字幕)
日期:2012-02-22 10:57

(单词翻译:单击)

《项链》第一场
Unit 15 The Necklace Reading
15单元 《项链》 阅读
THE NECKLACE Scene 1
《项链》 第一场
A park in Paris,1870 Jeanne(J) is sitting in the park.
第一场1870年,巴黎的一个公园。让娜(J)坐在公园里。
Mathilde(M) walks towards her.
玛蒂尔德向她走去。
M:Good afternoon, Jeanne.
M:下午好,让娜。
J:(Looking at the other woman)I'm sorry,but I don't think I know you.
J:(看着另一位妇女)很抱歉,可是我不认识你。
M:In fact you do, but you may not remember me.
M:其实你认识我,但你可能不会记得我了。
Many years ago we knew each other very well.I'm Mathilde Loisel.
很多年前我们彼此十分熟悉。我是玛蒂尔德。卢瓦泽尔。
J:Mathilde!Oh yes. Sorry,I don't recognise you.
J:玛蒂尔德!噢,是呀。对不起,我没有认出你。
Where have you been all these years,Mathilde?
这些年来你去了哪里呀,玛蒂尔德?
I hope you weren't ill.You don't look very well.
我希望你不是生病了。你看上去气色不好。
M:No,Jeanne I wasn't ill.I know I look older than my age.
M:没有。让娜,我没有生病。我知道我现在比起自己的实际年龄老了很多。
That's because of hard work--ten years of hard work.
那是因为艰苦的劳作--十年艰苦的劳作啊。
J:I'm sorry, Mathilde.Did you have a hard time?
J:对不起,玛蒂尔德。你这些日子过得很苦吗?
M:Yes,very hard. Years of hard work,very little food,
M:是的,很苦。十几年繁重的劳动,食不果腹,
only a small cold room to live in and never,never moment's rest.
仅有一间冰冷的小屋藏身,而且得不到一分钟的休息。
That has been my life for the past ten years.
这就是我过去10年的生活。
J:Mathilde!I didn't know.I'm sorry. May I know what happened?
J:玛蒂尔德!我不知道。我很抱歉。我可以知道发生了什么事情吗?
M:Well.I would rather not to tell you.
M:哎,我还是不说的好。
J:Oh,come,Mathilde. Surely you can tell an old friend.
J:噢,说吧,玛蒂尔德,你当然可以讲给一位老朋友听。
M:Well,...Well,it was all because of that necklace,
M:那,......那好,这一切都是因为那条项链,
your beautiful diamond necklace.
你那条漂亮的钻石项链。
J:My necklace?I don't understand. Could you please explain?
J:我的项链?我不明白。请你解析一下好吗?
M:Do you remember one afternoon ten years ago
M:你还记得十年前的一个下午,
when I came to your house and borrowed a necklace of yours?
我去你家借走了你的一条项链吗?
Pierre,my husband,was working in a government office.
我丈夫皮埃尔在一个政府部门工作。
We'd been invited to a ball at the palace,
我们应邀去参加一个宫廷舞会。
so I needed to borrow some jewellery.
所以我需要借一些首饰。
《项链》第二场
Scene 2
第二场
The home of Mathilde and Pierre(P)Loisel,ten years before.
十年前,玛蒂尔德和皮埃尔的家。
P:Mathilde!I've got some wonderful news.
P:玛蒂尔德!我有个令人陶醉的消息,
We've been invited to the ball at the palace.
我们被邀请去参加宫廷舞会了。
M:It can't be true,Pirre
M:这不可能吧,皮埃尔!
P:But it is true. I was the only person in my office who was invited.
P:但这是真的,我是我们办公室受到邀请的唯一的人。
I've written to accept the invitation.
我已答复了,表示愿意接受邀请。
M:Oh,Pierre,how wonderful!But I don't think we can go.
M:哦,皮埃尔,真是太棒了!但是我觉得我们不能去。
I haven't got a evening dress for the ball!
我连一件去参加舞会的夜礼服都没有!
And a new dress costs over four hundred frances.
而一件新礼服价值要超过400法郎。
P:Four hundred! That's a lot of money.But,just this once.
P:400法郎!那是一大笔钱啊。可是,毕竟我们只有这样一次机会,
After all,this ball is very important.
而这次舞会非常重要。
M:But there's another thing, Pierre.I have no jewellery to wear
M:但是,还有一件事,皮埃尔。我没有佩带的首饰。
P:Does that matter? Can't you just wear a flower instead?
P:这碍什么事?你戴朵花不就可以了吗?
M:No,I couldn't do that.Everybody else will be wearing jewellery.
M:不行,这可不行。其他人都会佩带首饰。
I can't be the only woman who isn't wearing jewellery.
我不能成为唯一不佩带首饰的女人。
P:Can't you borrow some?Don't you have a friend who might lend you some?
P:那你一能借一些吗?你有没有可以借首饰的朋友?
M:Let me think. Maybe I could ask Jeanne.
M:我想想看。也许我可以问问让娜。
She married a man with a lot of money.
她嫁给了一个很有钱的人。
I'll go and see her on Friday after I get the new dress.
星期五我买了新衣服后去看看她。
《项链》第三场
Scene 3
第三场
In the park,Mathilde continues to tell Jeanne her story.
在公园,玛蒂尔德继续给让娜讲她的故事。
M:So I called on you and asked if I could borrow some jewellery.
M:所以我去拜访你,问我能否借有些首饰。
Do you remember now?
你现在还记得吗?
J:Yes,Mathilde, I remember.
J:是的,玛蒂尔德,我能记得。
M:You were very kind.You brought out all your jewellery
M:你真是太好了。你把自己所有的首饰都拿出来。
and you told me I could take anything I liked.
你说,我可以拿走我想要的任何东西。
There were so many beautiful things that it was hard to choose.
有那么多漂亮日东西,真的好难挑选。
And then I saw a lovely diamond necklace
后来,我看到一个可爱的钻石项链,
with a big blue stone in the centre.
中间有一颗很大的蓝色钻石。
J:I remember.You tried it on and it looked wonderful on you.
J:我想起来了。你戴在身上比量着,看起来真漂亮。
I'm sure you looked beautiful that evening.You were always a pretty girl
我确信那天晚上你风光极了。你那时一直是个漂亮的姑娘。
M:In those days I may have been pretty.
M:那时候我也许我很漂亮。
Pierre and I did have a very good time at the ball.
我和皮埃尔在舞台上确实玩得很开心。
But that was the last moment of happiness in our lives.
可是,那是我们一生中幸福时光的最后一刻。
After that night everything changed.
过了那个夜晚,一切都发生了改变。
J:Why? What happened?
为什么呀!发生了什么事?
M:On our way home that night I looked down
M:那天晚上,在我们回家的路上,我低头一看,
and saw that the necklace was not around my neck any more.
发现我脖子上的项链不见了。
I told Pierre.We rushed back to the palace and looked for it.
我告诉皮埃尔。我们急匆匆返回宫廷去寻找。
We asked everyone there if they had found a necklace,but without luck.
我们问遍那儿的每一个人,问他们有没有见到过一条项链,可是,真不走运
We couldn't find it.It was lost.
我们未能找到,项链丢了
J:But I don't understand.
J:但我还是不明白。
You brought it back to me the next afternoon.I remember very well.
次日下午你拿来还给了我们呀,我记得清清楚楚
M:Yes,Jeanne, I brought a necklace to you.
M:是的,让娜,我给你拿来一个项链,
It was exactly like your necklace,but it was a different one.
它跟你的项链几乎一模一样。但那是另外的一个。
It cost us thirty-six thousand francs.
它花了我们36000法郎。
J:Thirty-six thousand francs!
J:36000法郎!
M:Pierre and I borrowed the money and bought the necklace.
M:我和皮埃尔借钱买了那串项链
During the next ten years we both worked day and night to pay for it.
接下来的10年时间我们两口子为了还这笔钱,
That's why I now look so old.
不分昼夜地干活。这就是我现在如此苍老的原因。
Well,after ass these years we've at last paid off all our debts.
还好,过了这些年的苦日子,我们终于还清了所有的债务。
J:But my dear friend,Mathilde
J:可是,我的好朋友,玛蒂尔德,
That necklace you borrowed from me wasn't a real diamond necklace.
你从我这借走的那串项链并不是真正的钻石项链。
It wasn't precious at all.
它一点儿也不值钱。
The stones in the necklace were made of glass.
项链上的钻石是玻璃做的,
It was worth five hundred francs at most.
它最多值500法郎。
综合技能
Integrating skills Reading and writing
综合技能 读和写
T:Good morning, class!
T:早上好,同学们。
Ss:Good morning, Mrs Brown.
Ss:早上好,布朗太太。
T:Today we are going to learn about famous plays and authors.
T:今天,我们学习一些著名的戏剧和作者。
First,I want to know what kind of plays you like.
首先,我想知道你们喜欢哪种类型的戏剧。
What about you,Tim.
帝姆,你呢?
What kind of plays do you like?
你喜欢什么类型的戏剧?
TIM:Oh,I'm not sure. I don't like plays that much.
我不确定。我不是那么喜欢戏剧。
Can we talk about something else,please?
我们可以谈论一些别的什么吗?
I prefer watching TV and playing computer games.
我更喜欢看电视或玩电子游戏。
T:I see.Well,some TV programmes and computer games are a bit like plays
T:我明白了。电视和电子游戏有一点像戏剧
you have characters playing different roles and acting out a story.
都有人物饰演不同的角色,并表演出一个故事
TIM:That's true.
TIM:这是真的。
When I play a computer game,I act as one of the heroes in the game.
当我玩电子游戏时,我常在游戏中扮演一个英雄的角色。
SHARON:Yes,and some TV programmes are also like plays. They tell a story.
SHARON:是的,大多数电视节目和戏剧差不多。他们讲一个故事,
You watch actors who act out dialogues and perform scenes.
然后你们观看演员表演故事的情节和对话。
Just like in a play.
这些跟戏剧里的差不多。
T:That's right.Well, why don't we try writing a play of our own?
T:是的。对了,我们为什么不写一部我们自己的戏剧呢?
JIM:That's too difficult.
JIM:那太难了。
T:Well,writing a short play is not that difficult, and besides,
T:写一部简单的戏剧没有那么难,再者,
we have to start somewhere if we want to learn how to write plays.
如果我们想学会怎样写剧本,我们要知道从何入手。
You all know how to write a story,
你们都知道如何写一个故事,
because we have read and written many stories in class.
因为我们在课堂上已经读过,写过很多故事。
You also know how to write dialogues,because we often use dialogues in class.
你们也知道怎能样写对话,因为我们上课经常用对话。
If we work together,we might come up with a very good story.
如果我们一起来,我们就会想出一个好的故事。
Let's give it a try.Who wants to start?Joy?
让我们试一试。谁愿意先来,
JOY:I know a good story.
JOY:我知道一个好故事。
A student goes to see her grandmother who lives on the other side of town.
一个学生去看望她住在城镇另一端的奶奶。
On her way to her grandmother's
在去奶奶家的路上
she meets an alien who takes her in his spaceship.
她遇到了一个外星人,这个外星人把她带到飞船上飞走了。
T:That's great. What happens on the spaceship?
T:很好。飞船上发生了什么事?
JIM:We may want to write this:the alien takes her to the future
JIM:我们可以这样写:外星人把她带到了末来,
and shows her what the world will look like a thousand years from now.
然后让她看了一千年的以后的模样。
Then she goes back to her grandmother and tells her about the future,
然后她回到奶奶家,告诉奶奶她看到的将来,
but her grandmother doesn't believe her.
但是她的奶奶并不相信她。
SARAH:Could we write another story? The student is on her way to school
SARAH:我们可以写另外一个故事吗?这个学生在去上学的路上
and she meets a girl that looks exactly like her.
遇见了一个和她一模一样的女孩。
She is scared at first,
起初她很害怕。
but then she asks the other girl who she is and where she is from.
但是后来她还是问那个女孩是谁,她从哪里来。
The other girl says that she is a clone
那个女孩说她是个克隆人,
and that she will live with the first girl's family.
而且要住在第一个女孩的家里。
T:OK,so we have two good ideas.I'm, sure we can think of many more.
T:好,我们现在有两个好故事。我相信我们可以想出更多故事来。
Joy,use your idea about the alien with your group.
Joy,和你的小组成员一起,
Write the story first and then write down the the dialogue.
利用你说的外星人的故事。先把故事写出来,然后写一段对话。
Sarah,do the same with your story about the clone.
Sarah,写你说的克隆人的故事。
The other groups will use their own ideas
另外几组用他们自己的构思写对话,
and then we will rehearse the plays and act them out.Good Luck!
然后我们将排演这些戏剧,把它们演出来。祝你们好运!
课后练习
Work book
练习本
Unit 15
15单元
The necklace
项链
Integrating skills
综合技能
Reading
阅读
Learning to act
学会表演
Have you ever dreamt of becoming an actor?
你曾经有没有想过要当演员?
Acting is different from other jobs,
演戏有别于其它工作。
because many of the skills needed cannot easily be learnt.
因为它的技能不是那么容易学的。
The first thing an actor must have is the desire to become an actor
首先是演员必须有成为演员这个愿望。
and the belief that he or she can act well.
和信心,他或她就会演得好。
There are basic skills every actor must learn,
每个演员都要学基本功。
such as how to use one's voice and how to move on stage,
比如怎样使用嗓子和怎样在舞台上表演。
but becoming a good actor is often a matter of personal development.
但要成为一个好的演员通常要有好的自身发展。
If you want to become an actor,
如果你想成为一名演员,
you must build up your self-confidence and learn to notice people around you.
你必须要有自信和学会注意你周围的人。
Learning how to act can be fun.
学习怎么表演很有趣。
Many acting teachers
许多动作老师。
show their students how to use their imagination in new ways.
用新的方法来教授他们怎样去发挥想象力。
A common acting exercise asks students to imagine that they are a tree
一个普通的动作练习要求学生们想象成他们是一棵树,
a cloud,or an ocean wave.
一朵云,一朵海浪。
Students are then asked to close their eyes,
学生们被要求闭上眼睛,
concentrate on the object they have chosen,
集中精力在他们选的物体上面。
and use their body to show what the object feels like.
用他们的身体表现出那个物体像什么?
The teacher may also ask students to think about a general topic
老师要求学生考虑一个普通的话题
and list situations or actions that belong to the topic.
然后列出情节或相应的动作是有关于这个话题的。
For example,if the topic is friendship,
例如,如果话题是关于友好的,
students may list"a handshake","laughter""meeting" and so on.
学生们就列出"握手","笑声""会见"等等。
They are then asked to show the situation or action,
然后他们构造相应的环境和做出相应的动作。
using their bodies only.
仅仅用他们的身体来表现出来。
Acting exercises
动作练习
may also teach the students to trust each other and to communicate.
可以教学生互相信任和相互交流。
For example,one student may close his or her eyes
比如一个学生可以闭上他或她的眼睛
and have another student lead him or her around
然后由另一个学生引导他或她四围走走。
Or,a teacher may write the numbers from one to five on the blackboard,
或者,一个老师可以在黑板上写下从1到5。
explaining that one means "walk around but don't look at anyone",
解释:1就是走一圈,但不能看任何人。
two means "stay away from others",
2就是离开别人,
three means "try to stay between two other students"and so on.
3就是试度站在两个学生的中间,等等。
The teacher then calls out the numbers
然后老师喊这些数字。
and the students act in the way described.
学生采用这种方法用动作表现出来。
When actors prepare for a performance,
演员准备表演的时候,
they have to do more than just learn the lines of the play.
他们不得不多加练习扮演中排的顺序。
The director will help them decide how to move,
导演会指导他们怎样去走动。
where to stand or walk and what expressions to use.
哪里需要站或走和哪里需要表达。
Perhaps the most important thing an actor or actress has to learn
男演员或女演员必须要学的也许最重要的
is to understand the character they play.
要懂得他们所要扮演的角色。
Good actors must of course know what their character does in the play,
好的演员当然知道他们在戏中所要演的角色。
but they also need to know what the character might do in other situations.
但他们也应该知道在不同的环境中所不同的角色。
Sometimes,actors change themselves in order to become more like the character they play.
有时,演员要改变自己目的就是变得更像戏中的角色。
When Tom Hanks shot the film Cast Away,
当Tom Hanks要出演
Cast Away,he had to lose a lot of weight
他不得不进行减肥。
to look like someone who had been on a deserted island for almost five years.
使得更像是在荒芜的孤岛上呆了五年。
Actors also often spend time with people who are like their characters.
演员有时也要花点时间跟角色相同的人呆在一起。
For example,if an actor is going to play a policeman,
比如,如果一个演员要演一名警察,
he or she may spend a month following a real policeman
他或她要花一个月的时间跟随一个真真的警察
to watch how he works and lives.
去观察他是怎样工作和生活。
Even if you don't want to be a actor,
即使你不想当演员,
you may want to take part in a play or an acting class.
你也可以积极参加扮演或是班级里面的表演。
Many of the skills an actor or actress has to learn
许多的技能是男演员或女演员必须学习的。
can be useful in our everyday life and may even help you learn faster.
在我们的生活中很有用处,可以帮我们学得更快。
So act now and learn to act!
因此现在表演和学习表演!
文本来源于在线英语听力室

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • diamondn. 钻石,像钻石的物质,菱形,纸牌的方块,棒球内场 v
  • necklacen. 项链
  • desertedadj. 废弃的,荒芜的,被遗弃的 动词desert的过
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • performancen. 表演,表现; 履行,实行 n. 性能,本事
  • invitationn. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演
  • concentratev. 集中,专心,浓缩 n. 浓缩物