位置:首页 > 宣传和推荐 > 其它 > 每日一诗 > 正文
每日一诗(2.27):白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第十三首
日期:2009-02-27 09:46

(单词翻译:单击)

你可是要我把对你涌起的恩情,
And wilt thou have me fashion into speech
形之于言词,而且还觉得十分充裕;
The love I bear thee, finding words enough,
不管有多猛的风,高举起火炬,
And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough
让光辉,从两张脸儿间,把我俩照明?
Between our faces, to cast light on each? --
我却把它掉在你脚边,没法命令
I drop it thy feet. I cannot teach
我的手托着我的心灵,那么远距
My hands to hold my spirit so far off
自己;难道我就能借文字作契据,
From myself ... me ... that I should bring thee proof
掏给你看、那无从抵达的爱情
In words, of love hid in me out of reach.
在我的心坎?不,我宁愿表达
Nay, let the silence of my womanhood
女性的爱凭她的贞静,而换来
command my woman-love to thy belief, --
你的谅解--看见我终不曾软化,
Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed,
任你怎样地央求,我只是咬紧着嘴,
And rend the garment of my life, in brief,
狠心撕裂着生命的衣裙;生怕
By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude,
这颗心一经接触,就泄露了悲哀。
Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief.

分享到
重点单词
  • commandn. 命令,指挥,控制 v. 命令,指挥,支配 n. [
  • garmentn. 衣服 vt. 给 ... 披上衣服,覆上 ...
  • conveyvt. 传达,表达,运输,转移 vt. [律]让与
  • griefn. 悲痛,忧伤
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • dauntlessadj. 不屈不挠的,大胆的
  • fortituden. 刚毅,坚毅,不屈不挠