位置:首页 > 宣传和推荐 > 其它 > 每日一诗 > 正文
每日一诗(2.18):白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第十五首
日期:2009-02-18 10:39

(单词翻译:单击)

EBB "The sonnets from the Portuguese", No. XV

请不要这样指责我:我在你面前
Accuse me not, beseech thee, that I wear
露出一副太冷静、忧郁的面容;
Too calm and sad a face in front of thine;
你我原是面朝着两个不同的方向,
For we too look two ways, and can not shine
那普照的阳光照不到两人的前额。
With the same sunlight on our brow and hair.
你看着我,心中没半点儿不踏实,
On me thou lookest with no doubting care,
象看着一只笼罩在水晶里的蜜蜂;
As on a bee shut in a crystalline, --
哀怨把我密封在圣洁的爱情中,
Since sorrow hath shut me safe in love's divine,
想张开双翼,扑向外面的空间、
And to spread wing and fly in the outer air
是绝不可能的失败--哪怕我狠着心
Were most impossible failure, if I strove
追求这颠扑和失败。可是我向你看,
To fail so. But I look on thee -- on thee --
我看见了爱,还看到了爱的结局,
Beholding, besides love, the end of love,
听到了记忆外层的哪一片寂寥!
Hearing oblivion beyond memory!
就象从千层万丈之上,你向下眺望,
As one who sits and gazes from above,
只见滚滚的浪涛尽向大海里流。
Over the rivers of the bitter sea.

分享到
重点单词
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • divineadj. 神的,神圣的 vt. 推断 vi. 预言,理解
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • accusev. 指责,控告,谴责
  • ebbn. 退潮,衰落 vi. 落潮,衰退
  • oblivionn. 遗忘,忘却