每日一诗(10.6):Fair shepherdesses:美丽的牧羊女们
日期:2008-10-06 00:14
(单词翻译:单击)
Let garlands of sad yew
Adorn your dainty golden tresses.
让那紫杉木花环,装饰你秀美的卷发
I, that loved you, and often with my quill
我,爱你们的人,也常是用这羽茎
Made music that delighted fountain, grove, and hill:
演奏音乐使山泉,树木和小山高兴
I, whom you loved so, and with a sweet and chaste embrace.
而我,你们深爱的人,被你甜蜜而简朴的拥抱
(Yea, with a thousand rarer favours) would vouchsafe to grace,
(是的,以成千珍贵的宠爱) 将赐予优雅
I, now must leave you all alone, of love to pain:
我现在不得不离你们而去,并因爱而痛苦
And never pipe, nor never sing again.
再也不吹起我的风笛,也再不放歌
I must, for evermore, be gone.
我不得不永远地离开
And therefore bid I you
因此我要祝福你
And every one,
以及每一个人
Adieu.
再见
重点单词