(单词翻译:单击)
Fun Times Park - Always a Fun Time !
欢乐时光公园——永远的欢乐时光!
Alice and He Wei are in Space World.
爱丽丝和何伟正在太空世界 。
I wonder where we should go next.
我想知道我们接下来要去哪里 。
How about that new ride over there?
去那边的新骑乘设施怎么样?
Well... it looks scary.
好吧,看起来挺吓人的 。
Come on! I promise it'll be exciting! If you're scared, just shout or hold my hand.
来嘛!我保证一定很刺激!如果你害怕,就大声叫或者抓住我的手 。
After the ride
乘坐之后
You were right! That was fun! I was scared at first, but shouting did help.
你是对的,那很有趣!起初我好害怕,但大声喊还很管用 。
See, that wasn't so bad, right? You never know until you try something.
看,并不是那么糟糕,对吧?如果不尝试的话,有些事你永远不知道 。
Yes, I'm so glad I tried it.
是的,我很高兴我去尝试过了 。
Do you want to go to Water World now?
现在你想去水上世界吗?
Sure, but I'm getting hungry. Do you know where we can get some good food quickly?
当然,不过我饿了 。你知道在哪儿我们能快点儿吃到好东西吗?
Of course! I suggest Water City Restaurant in Water World. It serves delicious food.
当然!我建议去水上世界里的水城饭店 。那儿有好吃的 。
Great! Let's go.
太棒了!我们走吧 。
On their way to Water City Restaurant, Alice and He Wei pass by Uncle Bob's.
在去水城饭店的路上,爱丽丝和何伟经过鲍勃叔叔的餐馆 。
Look! This restaurant looks interesting. The sign says a rock band plays here every evening.
看!这家餐馆看上去很有趣 。招牌上写着这里每天晚上都有摇滚乐队的表演 。
Why don't we come back here for dinner later? Let's ask what time the band starts playing.
或许我们稍后可以到这儿吃晚饭 。让我们问问乐队表演什么时候开始 。
Alice and He Wei walk up to a staff person at the door.
爱丽丝和何伟径直走向门旁边的服务员 。
Excuse me, could you tell us when the band starts playing this evening?
打扰一下,你能告诉我们今天晚上乐队什么时候开始表演吗?
Eight o'clock. The restaurant is always busy at that time, so come a little earlier to get a table.
八点钟 。餐馆在那个时段通常很忙,所以早一点来才能有位子 。
OK. Thank you!
好的,谢谢!