(单词翻译:单击)
Hansel and Gretel
《韩赛尔与格雷特》
Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother. One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow.
韩赛尔和格雷特与父亲和继母住在森林附近 。有一年,气候十分干燥,粮食根本无法生长 。
The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, the whole family would die.
妻子于是跟丈夫说,我们这一家都会饿死,除非先让孩子们在森林里死去 。
Gretel heard this, and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister.
格雷特得知消息后,便和韩赛尔制定了一个拯救自己和妹妹的计划 。
SCENE ONE
情景一
Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?
你听到我们的继母要杀害我们的话了吗?
Don't worry! I have a plan to save us.
别担心!我有办法 。
How can you save us?
你怎么救我们?
Be quiet! I'm going outside to get something in the moonlight. Now, go to sleep.
小点声儿!我一会出去趁着月色拿点东西 。现在去睡觉吧 。
SCENE TWO
情景二
Get up, lazy children!
快起床!你们这些懒孩子!
Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.
亲爱的孩子们,你们必须和我一起去森林里取木头 。
Here's some bread. Don't eat it until you get to the forest.
这里有些面包 。你们到了森林之后再吃吧 。
SCENE THREE
情景三
Hansel, what are you doing?
韩赛尔,你在干什么?
I'm dropping white stones along the way. Unless I do, we'll be lost.
我在扔白色的石头 。要不然,我们会迷路的 。
Tonight, when the moon is shining bright, we'll be able to see the stones.
今晚当月亮变得明亮的时候,我们就可以看见这些石头 。
SCENE FOUR
情景四
You bad children! What a long time you slept in the forest!
你们这些不听话的孩子!怎么在森林里睡了这么久?
We thought you were never coming back.
我们以为你们回不来了 。
Now, go to bed. As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.
现在赶紧去睡觉吧 。等你们睡醒的时候,你们必须和爸爸一起去森林 。
What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon.
什么?还去?可是我想出去看月亮 。
No. You can't go out now.
不行 。你现在不能出去 。
SCENE FIVE
情景五
What can we do? You have no more stones.
我们怎么办?你没有石头了 。
I'll drop pieces of bread. As soon as he moon rises, we can follow them instead.
我会把面包扔在路上 。当月亮升起的时候,我们跟着它走就可以了 。
SCENE SIX
情景六
I can't see any bread on the ground. Maybe it was the birds.
地上的面包没有了!可能是被鸟给吃了 。
Never mind! Just keep walking. Unless we do, we won't find our way out.
没关系!一直往前走就可以了 。我们要是停下来的话,就找不到回去的路了 。
SCENE SEVEN
情景七
Hansel, we're really lost!
韩赛尔!我们真的迷路了!
Listen! That bird's song is so beautiful that we should follow it.
听!鸟儿叫的多么欢快,我们应该跟着它的叫声走 。
Look! It's leading us to that wonderful house made of bread, cake and candy.
快看!前面有一个由面包、蛋糕和糖果做成的屋子,鸟儿把我们带到这儿了 。这真不可思议 。
Let's eat part of the house?
让我们开吃吧!
(Then they hear an old woman's voice from inside the house.)
(然后他们听见屋子里传来一个老太太的声音 。 )
Who is that? Who is brave enough to tea my house?
外面是谁啊?谁这么大胆竟敢吃我的房子?