(单词翻译:单击)
Kangkang is seeing Jane, Michael and Maria off at the airport.
康康在机场送别简、迈克尔和马丽亚 。
Where is Jane? Has she arrived at the airport yet?
简在哪儿?她到机场了吗?
She will miss her plane if she doesn't hurry!
她如果再不快点,会错过飞机的!
I'm sure she'll join us any minute now.
我相信她很快就会到的 。
I hope so!
但愿如此!
Oh. Here she comes! She's just in time.
哦 。她来了!她正好赶上 。
Jane comes in a hurry.
简急匆匆地赶来 。
Hey, Jane! We're here. We thought you were going to miss your plane.
嘿,简!我们在这里 。我们还以为你要错过飞机了呢 。
Sorry. It was hard to set off because so many people wanted to say goodbye to my family.
对不起 。太难动身了,很多人想跟我们家告别 。
I'm sad to be here watching you all heading back home.
看到你们都要回家了,我很难过 。
Come on, kangkang! We will meet again some day.
振作点,康康!我们还会再见的 。
Michael, I know you don't like to write, but you must promise to send e-mails to us often.
迈克尔,我知道你不喜欢写信,但是你要保证经常给我们发邮件 。
After you get back to the USA, don't do anything crazy on your skateboard, or I will worry about you.
你回到美国以后,玩滑板不要太疯狂了,不然我会担心你的 。
Don't worry, Maria. I won't do that again and I will take good care of myself.
别担心,马丽亚 。我不会再那么做了,我会照顾好自己的 。
Let's keep in touch with each other. Jane, which fight will you take?
我们都要保持联系 。简,你坐哪辆飞机?
Flight AC 2968. I'm sorry I have to go now.
AC 2968 。不好意思,我得走了 。
Goodbye, kangkang. You are our best friend. I hope you will have a great future.
再见,康康 。你是我们最好的朋友 。祝你前程似锦 。
I'm looking forward to reading about it in your e-mails.
期待从你的电子邮件中得知你辉煌的未来 。
Jane, Michael and Maria give big hugs to Kangkang.
简、迈克尔和马丽亚给了康康大大的拥抱 。
Goodbye. I'll miss you! Take care, my good friend. Keep in touch! Have a safe flight!
再见 。我会想你们的!保重,朋友们 。保持联系,旅途平安!