(单词翻译:单击)
Kangkang, who is your favorite character in literature?
康康,你最喜欢文学里的哪个人物?
The Monkey King is my favorite character in Chinese literature.
中国文学里的美猴王是我最喜欢的人物 。
He is a hero in the novel called Journey to the West, which is one of the four classic novels of Chinese literature.
他是中国文学四大名著之一《西游记》里面的英雄 。
Oh,but I like Harry Potter better.
哦,但我更喜欢哈利·波特 。
I think he is the bravest character I've ever known.
他是我知道的最勇敢的人物 。
Maybe you are right, but I prefer the Monkey King. He is funny and clever.
或许你说得对,不过我更喜欢美猴王 。他有趣又聪明 。
They are certainly heroes. And I think friends are helpful in both stories.
他们肯定都是英雄 。我觉得在两个故事中朋友都很有用 。
In order to help Harry, his friends read many books and discovered the best way to defeat their enemies.
为了帮助哈利,他的朋友们阅读了大量书籍,发现了打败敌人的最佳方法 。
Yes, his friends are wise and helpful just like Sandy and Pigsy.
是的,他的朋友又聪明又有帮助,就像沙僧和猪八戒一样 。
In fact, it was Sandy and Pigsy who helped the Monkey King win every battle.
其实,是沙僧和猪八戒帮助美猴王赢得了每一场战役 。
In my view,neither the Monkey King nor Harry Potter would become a hero without the help of their friends.
我觉得,如果没有朋友的帮助,美猴王和哈利·波特都不会成为英雄 。
That's true! One tree can't make a forest.
是的!独木不成林啊 。