(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, everyone! My name is Sue. I live in Canada.
嗨,大家好!我是苏 。我住在加拿大 。
Canada is a large county with a population of about 36 million.
加拿大是一个很大的国家,大约有3600万人口 。
I live in a small mountain town called Fairmont.
我住在一个叫费尔蒙特的小山镇里 。
I have lived here since I was three.
我三岁就住在这里了 。
Fewer than 600 people live here.
有不到600人住在这儿 。
The small town is surrounded by trees.
小镇周围都是树 。
The air is clean and fresh.
这里的空气很清新 。
People live close to nature and try to protect it.
人们与自然很亲近,并且想要保护大自然 。
They are careful with garbage and discourage cutting trees.
他们处理垃圾很谨慎,而且反对砍伐树木 。
The town is really like one big family.
小镇里的人们就像一个大家庭 。
The local people often help each other and have fun together.
当地人经常互相帮助,一起玩耍 。
But sometimes it is hard to see friends because they live so far away.
但有时候很难见到朋友,因为他们住在很远的地方 。
Hi, I'm Li Ming. I live in Beijing, the capital of China.
嗨,我是李明 。我住在中国的首都北京 。
My city has a long history and many places of interest.
我的城市历史悠久,有很多名胜古迹 。
We have big shopping centers and huge markets.
这里有大型购物中心和大型超市 。
Our public transportation is excellent, too.
我们的公共交通也很方便 。
Buses, taxis, and subways can take my friends and me to any part of the city.
我和我的朋友们能坐公交车、出租车和地铁去任何地方 。
We can play sports, see Beijing operas, go to movie theaters, and eat delicious food.
我们可以做运动、看京剧、去电影院,吃美味的食物 。
There are many fine places such as Beihai Park and Tian'anmen Square where we can meet with friends to dance or listen to music.
这里有很多好地方,比如北海公园和天安门广场,我们可以在那里见朋友,跳舞或听音乐 。
I love my city of Beijing because I have so many friends here and we have so many interesting places to visit together.
我喜欢北京,因为我有很多朋友在这里,而且我们可以一起去很多有趣的地方 。
But now the large population in Beijing has caused some problems.
但是现在北京人口过多造成了很多问题 。