译林版牛津初中英语(八年级下册):Unit3 Online tours-Reading
日期:2016-07-31 09:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to "Around the World in Eight Hours". I'm your tour guide, Robin.
欢迎来到“八小时环游世界”。我是你的旅游向导罗宾。
Have you noticed the "Tour" icon at the top of the page?
你注意到网页最上方的“旅行”图标了吗?
Just click on it, and you can visit Asia, Africa, Europe, America and more in only eight hours!
只要点击一下,你可以在八小时内参观亚洲、非洲、欧洲、美洲以及更多的地方!
YOU HAVE CHOSEN: NEW YORK. OK. Let's go!
你已经选择了:纽约我们出发吧!
Here we are in "the Big Apple"—New York, the biggest city in the USA.
我们现在在“大苹果”——纽约,美国最大的城市。
Wall Street, the world-famous trade centre, is here at the southern end of Manhattan Island.
这儿是华尔街——世界著名的交易中心,位于曼哈顿岛的最南端。
There are many big companies and international banks here.
这儿有许多大公司以及国际银行。
Further on is Times Square. Every year, thousands of people gather here on New Year's Eve.
再往前走是时代广场。每年新年前夜,成千上万的人聚集在这儿。
It's exciting to see the huge glass ball falling through the darkness!
人们很兴奋去见证巨大的水晶球从黑暗中降落!
In the centre of the island is Central Park.
在岛的中央是中央公园。
With several lakes, hills and a large green lawn, it's a good place to relax after a hard day's work.
公园里有几个湖、几座山以及大片的绿地,在一天忙碌的工作之后,来这儿休闲和放松是个不错的选择。
When you visit New York, don't miss Broadway. It has been famous for its theatres since the early twentieth century.
当你参观纽约,不要错过百老汇。从二十世纪初期起,它就因为剧院而闻名。
Have you ever heard of the song "Memory"? It comes from the famous Broadway musical Cats.
你听过歌曲《回忆》吗?它来自于著名的百老汇音乐剧《猫》。
OK, so much for New York. There's a "Back" icon at the bottom of the page.
好了,纽约就到这儿了。页面底部有一个“返回”图标。
Click on it, pick another city and then start your new tour!
点击它,选择另一个城市,然后开启你的新旅行!

分享到