沪教牛津版初中英语(八年级下册):Unit6 More practice
日期:2016-06-17 11:12

(单词翻译:单击)

A dog's story
一只狗的故事

My name is Robbie. I was born on a farm with my brothers and sisters.
我的名字叫 Robbie,与我的兄弟姐妹出生在一个农场。
One day, a man and two little boys came to the farm.
有一天,一个男人和两个小男孩来到了农场。
“Which dog do you want?” the man asked.
“你想要哪个狗吗?”男人问。
“We want that one!” the boys said. They chose me!
“我们要那只!”男孩们说。他们选择了我!
They drove me to my new home in the city.
他们开车带我到我城里的新家。
The boys promised they would look after me very carefully, and they did.
男孩承诺他们会很好地照顾我,而且他们做到了。
They fed me, played with me and walked me every day.
他们喂我吃饭,陪我玩耍并天天陪我散步。
Then one day, they got a computer.
后来有一天,他们得到了一台电脑。
After that, the boys played computer games all the time.
从此之后,男孩们把所有的时间都花在玩电脑游戏上了。
They did not play with me or feed me any more.
他们不再跟我玩耍,喂我吃东西了。
Eventually the boys' father took me to a pet centre.
最后,男孩的父亲把我带到的宠物中心。
He told the staff that his boys loved their computer more than me.
他告诉工作人员,他的孩子们爱自己的电脑比我多。
The centre gave me lots of food and took good care of me.
该中心给了我很多食物并把我照顾得很好。
One day, a nice girl called Emma came to visit.
有天,一位叫 Emma 的漂亮女孩来(宠物中心)参观。
“Do you want to come home with me?” she asked.
“你愿意跟我回家吗?”她问。
“Woof!” I said. She smiled and took me home.
“汪!”我说。她笑了,于是把我带回了家。
Emma feeds me and takes me for walks every day.
Emma 每天喂我,带我散步。
I know I will live here happily for the rest of my life.
我知道我将在这里快乐地度过我的后半辈子了。

分享到