沪教牛津版初中英语(八年级上册):Unit5 Speaking
日期:2016-06-19 17:56

(单词翻译:单击)

A. Talk time
A. 对话时间

Intonation (2): Falling intonation
语调(2):降调
When we ask a wh-question, we let our voice fall at the end of the question. When we answer the question, we usually let our voice fall at the end of the sentence too.
当我们问一个"WH-问题"时,我们在问题结尾处用降调。当我们回答这个问题时,通常也会在句尾处把声音降下来。
S1: What should we remember to do during our exchange visit?
S1:在交流访问期间我们应该注意些什么?
S2: You should be polite and respect local culture.
S2:你应该尊重当地文化。
We also let our voice fall at the end of an imperative sentence.
祈使句结尾处我们也要使用降调。
Arrive at the airport on time, please.
请准时到达机场。
Please bring a camera with you.
请随身携带相机。
A1. Read the conversations below and practise them in pairs. Make your voice fall at the end of the sentences.
A1. 阅读下面的对话并两人一组进行练习,句尾时把你的声音降下来。
1. S1: Who have you met in Beijing?
1. S1:你在北京都见过什么人?
S2: I've met lots of Chinese students.
S2:我见过很多中国学生。
2. S1: What have you learnt?
2. S1:有什么收获?
S2: I've learnt about Chinese painting and t'ai chi.
S2:我了解了中国画和打太极拳。
3. S1: Where have you visited?
3. S1:你参观过哪里?
S2: I've visited the Great Wall.
S2:我游览了长城。
4. S1: When are you going to leave Beijing?
4. S1:你打算什么时候离开北京?
S2: I'm going to leave next week.
S2:我打算下周离开。
A2. Read these sentences. Make your voice fall at the end of the sentences.
A2. 读这些句子,句尾时把你的声音降下来。
1. Don't worry about the exchange visit.
1. 不要担心参观交流。
2. Try to learn about local culture.
2. 尝试了解当地的文化。
3. Join in your host family's weekend activities.
3. 参加你的寄宿家庭的周末活动。
4. Remember to be friendly to others.
4. 记住要对别人友善。
B. Speak up
B. 大声说

Alice has been in London for a week. She has written down some things that she has done and some that she has not done. Look at the lists below and talk about her experiences in pairs.
Alice 已经在伦敦待了一个星期了。她把她已经做了什么,还没做什么都记录下来了。请看下面的列表并两人一组谈论下她的经历。
S1: What has Alice already done?
S1: Alice 已经做了什么?
S2: She's met her host family…
S2: 她会见了她的寄宿家庭……
S1: What hasn't Alice done yet?
S1: Alice 有什么事情还没有实现呢?
S2: She hasn't visited Tower Bridge…
S2: 她还没有去参观伦敦塔桥……

分享到