(单词翻译:单击)
What's your plan for the weekend?
你对周末有何计划?
A:what's your plan for the summer?
你夏天有何计划?
B:Well,l'm going to fly to Bali and enjoy a sunny holiday on the beach.
我要去巴厘岛.在沙滩上享受一个阳光假期.
I am gonna join a package tour to Banff,Canada.
我要参加一个加拿大班夫国家公园的跟团旅游.
I'm going to join a package tour to Spain.
我要参加一个西班牙的跟团旅游.
B:Really?I always wanted to go to spain. How much does it cost?
真的吗!一直想去西班牙,费用是多少?
It is cold.
好冷喔.
A:It's so cold in the winter.
冬天的时候好冷喔!
B:Why don't you spend your winter vacation in Austratia?
何不考虑去澳大利亚过寒假?
I'm going to travel around France by train.
我要搭火车游法国。
A:I'm going to travel around Europe by train.
我要搭火车游欧洲.
B:Good.It's one of the best ways to see Europe.
不错啊,这是游览欧洲最好的方法之一.
How are you going to celebrate Christmas?
你要怎么庆祝圣诞节?
A:How are you going to celebrate the New Year?
你要怎么庆祝新年?
My friends and I are going to drive down to GuangZhou and spend the holiday there.
我要和朋友一起开车南下到广州去过节.
Any plans for the weekend?
对周末有何计划?
A:Any plans for the weekend?
周末有什么计划吗?
B:I am going to Conghua to enjoy the hot springs.
我们打算去Conghua泡温泉去.
I am gonna eat a lot and have a lot of fun during the Chinese New Year.
过中国新年时.我要拚命吃、拚命玩!
A:My Japanese friends are comjng to visit me during the Chinese New Year.
我的日本朋友过新年的时候要来找我玩。
B:Why don't you take them to the National Palace Museum?
何不带他们去参观故宫?
I like to go stay cool.
我喜欢去避暑.
A:It's so hot,but I know where to go to stay Cool.
天气真热但我知道该去哪儿避暑.
B:Really?Are we thinking about the same place?
是吗?我们想的是不是同一个地方
I'm tired of working all the time.
我对一直工作感到厌烦.
A:I'm tired of working all the time.
一直工作一直工作累死了.
B:You need to get away from your work.
你该离开工作好好休息一番.
Why don't you take a couple of days off?
为何不请几天假呢?
We are going to the Greek islands for our honeymoon.
我们要去希腊群岛度蜜月!
A:Surprise,honey!I have arranged a hollday on the ferry.cruising around the Greek islands.
惊喜吧亲爱的!我已经安排了一个邮轮假期喔.我们要游遍希腊群岛.
Great!We'lI have a fantastic honeymoon.
太好了,我们将会有很棒的蜜月旅行.
I've booked the ticket and the hotel for you.
我已经帮您订好了机票和饭店.
A:Miss Lin,have you booked the ticket and the hotel for me?
林小姐。你帮我订机票和饭店了吗?
B:Yes.Mr.Tabner.It's done.
是的,Tabner先生,都已经办好了。
Please check it now before it's too late.
请现在就检查,免得太晚来不及.
A:I am flying to the States next month.
下个月我就要飞去美国了.
but I'm not sure If my visa is still valid.
可是我还不确定签证是否还有效.
B:Why don't you go and check it right now before it's too late?
那你现在就赶紧检查一下免得太晚来不及?
We're ready to go.
我们都准备好了可以出发了.
A:Sweetheart!Have we got everything with us?
亲爱的,我们东西都带齐了吗?
B:Let me see...passports,tickets ,our suitcases and money. Yes, we're ready to go!
让我看看……护照、机票,我们的手提箱和钞票。是的,都准备好了!