1. 时态错误。 主要是指在一个句子中，出现不同的时态，从而造成时态不一致，如： He can't remember what he once knows.
2. 语态错误。 在 cet6 综合改错题中最常见的语态错误是被动语态被误用为主动语态。不及物动词不能带宾语，因而也就没有被动语态。如： She was very angry at not telling the truth when she listened to the account.
3. 虚拟语态错误。 此类使用错误在综合改错题中主要表现为主语和从句的语气不协调，如： We strongly suggest that Henry is told about his physical condition as soon as possible. 句中动词 suggest 之后的从句应用虚拟语气，故“ is ”应该 “ be ”或“ should be ”。类似的动词还有 demand ， insist ， order 等等。
例 1 These newly wedded couples usually came here and meet 1.__________
together to hold parties.
由于前面的时态已经限制为过去时，而且 came 和 meet 是并列结构，两者时态应该保持一致，因此应该将 meet 改为 met ，或者将 came 改为 come ，具体情况依据上下文的语境时态而定。
例 2 Computer analyzed marketing reports can help deciding which products to emphasize now, which to develop for the future, and which to be dropped. 1.__________
本句中三个平行成分 which products to emphasize now ， which to develop for the future 和 which to be dropped 结构模式应该一致，均采用不定式主动语态，因而 to be dropped 应改为 to drop .
例 3 In the first place, the scientist at once put some
kind of material into the liquid which has already 1.__________ securely obtained.
根据句子意思可知，此处的 liquid 不可能为动作的发生者，显然此处应该是被动语态，故应该将 has 改为 is 或者在 has 后加 been 均可，意思是指“已经安全获得的液体”。
例 4 Did they gone there yesterday, they would have discovered 1.__________ the truth.
根据句子意思可知，这句话是说如果他们昨天去了就会发现事实真相，然而他们并未去，此处是虚拟语气，因此应该使用虚拟语气的格式，将 Did 改为 Had .
1 These small households were portraits of
independence: the entire family, mother, father,
children, even grandparents live in a small house
and working together to support each other. 1.__________
2 In the meantime the unscientific world awoke
to the fact that scientists are on the track of a great 2.__________
3 For in 1895, the year of the Curie marriage,
Roentgen discovered the famous rays that are 3.__________
named after him—— he forerunners of modern
4 Mary hoped at one time to study at the University
of Cracow, then under Austrian rule. But when she
demanded to allowed to attend science lectures, the 4.__________
secretary said that science was not a thing in which
women can meddle.
5 Many part-time stu dents expected to offered some 5.__________
jobs on campus during the coming summer vacation.
6 Many people who live in London think that life in
a large city offered special advantages. 6.__________
7 The changes that taken place in air travel during 7.__________
the last sixty years would have seemed impossible
to even the most Brilliant scientists at the turn of
the 19th century.
8 I regret having left the work unfinished, I should
have plan every thing ahead carefully. 8.__________
9 No bank kept enough cash to pay all its depositors 9.__________
in full at one time.
10 The Conestoga wagon, used for carry heavy loads 10.__________
over long distances, originated around 1725 in a region
of Pennsylvania occupied by Conestoga Indians.
4. allow前加be.“be allowed to do sth.”是“被允许作……”的意思。
5. offered前加be.“offer”是及物动词，后面应该接双宾语结构，即“offer sb. sth.”而在该句中缺少成分而只有宾语补主语，应该将其改为被动语态，即“be offered sth.”