(单词翻译:单击)
Quit it! 别闹!
Don’t mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Who knows! 天晓得!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Don’t push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!(come on的含义很多,主要体现在语气上)
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn’t make any differences. 没关系。
Don’t let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Hope so. 希望如此。
get to the point言归正传。(go down to business我感觉没有get to the
point常用,所以换掉)
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn’t work. 不管用。
I’m not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don’t care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don’t flatter me. 过奖了。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thin! 当然!(我觉得Sure更加popular! I like to use SURE...)
I’m going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要緊。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!(Shut up用的更多)
Don’t play possum! 别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里沒有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
Break the rules. ?违反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I’m afraid I can’t. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。来源:考试大的美女编辑们
I’ll be seeing you. 再见。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I have this? 可以给我这个吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don’t get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别靠近他。
Don’t get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
It’s up in the air. 尚未确定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let’s bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It’s up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don’t make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She makes a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let’s play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?她为何要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?