(单词翻译:单击)
翻译练习
2010年6月英语六级翻译题模拟训练附答案 第7期
状语从句
1) _______________(不管我们谈论什么), Jim brings polities into the discussion.
2) _______________(不管哪一方获胜), I shall be satisfied.
3) _______________(不管观众中的一些人如何使劲地难为他), the comedian always had a quick, sharp reply.
4) We climbed high _______________(这样我们就可以看到更好的风景).www.Examda.CoM考试就到考试大
5) The problem so very complicated _______________(花了我们两个周才解决).
6) You can go out _______________(只要你答应晚上11点以前回来).
7) I remember the whole thing _______________(仿佛是昨天发生的).
答案和讲解
1) Whatever we talk about
(考点:让步状语从句)
2) Whichever side wins
(考点:同上)
3) However hard some people in the audience tried to upset him
(考点:同上)
4) so that we might get a better view
(考点:目的状语从句)
5) that it took us nearly two weeks to solve it
(考点:结果状语从句)
6) as long as you promise to be back before 11 at night
(考点:条件状语从句)
7) as if it happened yesterday
(考点:方式状语从句)