1. B) enjoyed having the independence
2. A) hinders their healthy growth
3. D) somewhat mixed responses
4. A) promote sensible promoting
5. B) is much safer than before
6. C) their fear is amplified by media exposure of crime
7. D) their maturity and personal qualities
8. unsafe situation
10. every moment
Section A 短对话
11. D) Fred may have borrowed a sleeping bag from someone else.
12. B) It will cool down over the weekend.
13. C) Hosting a TV program.
14. D) The plants should be put in a shady spot.
15. C) Go to bed early.
16. B) She has learned to appreciate modern sculptures.
17. A)They seem satisfied with what they have done
18. A)The man shouldn’t hesitate to take the course.
19 B）Domestic issues of general social concern.
20 D）Based on public expectation and …
21 D) Professional qualification
22 A）Their average life span was less than 50
23 C）learn to use now technology.
24 D)When all people become wealthier
25 C）Contol environment
36. tongue 37. official 38. administration 39 commerce
40 spread 41 disadvantaged 42 confidence 43 investigate
44. come to understand how it is used as a symbol of both individual identity and social connection
45. infants born into English-speaking communities acquire their language before they learn to use folks and knives
46. You are encourage to develop your own individual responses to various practical and theoretical issues
47．From TV and fashion magazines.
48. eating disorders
49. impossibly proportioned
50. three years
51. make money
52 B) efforts have been made to protect turtles from dying out.
53 D) The turtle’s population has decreased in spite of human protection
54 B) Unregulated commercial fishing
55 A) It threatens the sandy beaches on which they lay eggs.
56 C) call for effective measures to ensure sea turtle’s survival.
57 C) College education is rewarding in spite of the starting costs.
58 D) The gap between the earnings of college and high-school graduates narrowed
59 A）save more on tuition.
60 D）consider college education a consumer product
61 B）A satisfying experience with their budgets
82. him out of buying a car
83. Keeping a sense of humor helps
84. he had no choice but to confess the crime he had committed
85. there must be someone who is speaking ill of them
86. it hard to resist the temptation of ice cream