Due Attention Should Be Given to Spelling（上海昂立教育 阿古琳娜）
Nowadays fewer and fewer students pay attention to their word-spelling. According to a recent survey, there is a dramatic increase in the number of students who can only imitate the pronunciation of a word but be incapable of spelling it. In this essay I will discuss the factors of this phenomenon and offer my own view on it.
There are a number of factors can be accountable for this situation. One of the most common factors is that fewer and fewer students need to write English essays. Besides, the goal of most students to learn English is to speak it and pass the examination which means they just need to select the similar words according to the listening materials and passages. Perhaps the most contributing factor is the wide use of electronic devices such as e-dictionaries and computers and students no longer need to correct the words by themselves.
As far as I’m concerned, I firmly argue that we need to attach great importance to word-spelling. To the students, they should write English as much as they can. Meanwhile, to the teachers, the dictations should be reinforced in the class.
11. C. He cannot get access to the assigned book.
12. A. She will drive the man to the supermarket.
13. C. Tidy up the place.
14. A. The talks can be held any day except this Friday.
15. A. He understand the woman’s feelings.
16. D. She has to invite David to the party.
17. C. Many students find Prof. Johnson’s lectures boring.
18. D. Assemble a computer.
19. B. It requires him to apply theory to patience.
20. D. It demands physical endurance and patience.
21. D. In a hotel.
22. B. Paying attention to every detail.
23. A. The pocket money British children get.
24. C. It often rises higher than inflation.
25. B. Pay for small personal things.
短文听力部分：（上海昂立教育 许慜 、厉瑾 、王如卿）
26A Direct mangers.
27D The important part played by direct mangers.
28B Fifty percent of them were female.
29B He was not gender sensitive.
30C Aask to see the manger politely but firmly.
31D You can't tell how the person on the line is reacting.
32D Stick to the point.
34A Do some volunteer job
35C A baby-sitter is no replacement for a mother.
Almost every child, on the first day he sets foot in the school building, is smarter, more (36)curious, less afraid of what he doesn’t know, better at finding and (37)figuring things out, more confident, resourceful, persistent, and (38)independent than he will ever be again in his schooling--or, unless he is very (39)unusual and very lucky, for the rest of his life. Already, by paying close attention to and (40)interacting with the world and people around him, and without any school-type (41)formal instruction, he has done a task far more difficult, complicated and (42)abstract than anything he will be asked to do in school or than any of his teachers has done for years. He has solved the (43)mystery of language. He has discovered it. Babies don’t even know that language exists-- (44) and he has found out how it works and learned to use it appropriately. He has done it by exploring, by experimenting, by developing his own model of the grammar of language, (45) by trying it out and seeing whether it works by gradually changing it and refining it until it does work. And while he has been doing this, he has been learning other things as well, (46) including many of the concepts that the schools think only they can teach him, and many that are more complicated than the ones they do try to teach him.
1 A 2 D 3C 4A 5C 6B 7B
8 had an internet addiction 9 professional help
57. D） It is an indispensable device on an airplane.
58. A) Data for analyzing the cause of the crash.
59. C) The early models often got damaged in the crash.
60. C) To make them easily identifiable.
61. A) There is still a good chance of their being recovered.
62. B) It is based on the concept of positive thinking.
63. A) Encouraging positive thinking may do more harm than good.
64. C) You are emphasizing the fact that he is not intelligent.
65. C) Forcing a person to think positive thoughts may lower their self-esteem.
66. B) Meditation may prove to be a good form of psychotherapy.
十五选十 选词填空：（上海昂立教育 王如卿）
67-71 (C) differ (B) via (B) used (B)lies (B)of
72-76 (D) selects (A)sends in (A)visible (B)over (D)allows
77-81 (A) after (D) insignificant (C) corporations (D) only (B) later
82-86 (D)provided (D)Besides (A)and (C) widespread (A) acquired
87. in focusing on her experiment
88. did she lose temper
89. being invited to attend the opening ceremony
90. should be installed beside the window
91. her parents’ strong disagreement