(单词翻译:单击)
If you've ever had the chance to swing by Lassa, there's one place you simply cannot miss: The Jokhang Temple.
如果你有机会去拉萨,有一个地方你绝对不能错过:大昭寺
It's like the ultimate holy hot spot for pilgrims, a total must see.
它是朝圣者的终极圣地,绝对不容错过
Now I am just in front of the Jokhang Temple, it's a very special moment for me because 10 years ago I was here exactly at this spot and now 10 years later I'm here again so I feel quite nostalgic right now.
现在我正站在大昭寺前,这对我来说是一个非常特殊的时刻,因为10年前我就在这里,现在10年后我又来到这里,所以我现在非常怀旧
The Jokhang Temple stands as one of the most revered religious sites in Xizang as it houses the statue of Shakyamuni Buddha that's more than 2,500 years old.
大昭寺是西藏最受尊敬的宗教场所之一,因为它供奉着2500多年前的释迦牟尼佛像
So you see tons of people worshiping around.
所以你会看到很多人在周围做礼拜
The temple surroundings have become quite commercialized over the years.
这些年来,寺庙周围已经变得相当商业化
And this is the Barkhor Subdistrict.
这是八廓街道
It's a very popular place for pilgrims and locals and now for tourists and we can see there are so many tourists in here, including myself obviously.
这里非常受朝圣者和当地人欢迎,现在也很受游客欢迎,我们可以看到这里有很多游客,当然也包括我自己
And here's the cool part: They've gone all high tech to keep the vibe alive.
最酷的是:他们用高科技来保持气氛
The local crew teamed up with the Brainiacs from the Chinese academy of science and set up this wireless street lamp network.
当地的工作人员与中国科学院的智囊合作,建立了这个无线路灯网络
No more messy cables ruining your view.
不再有杂乱的电缆破坏景象
Now we can all soak in the scenery without any distractions.
现在我们都可以沉浸在风景中,不受任何干扰
There are also people wearing Tibetan costumes and taking pictures in here.
还有人穿着藏族服装在这里拍照
I want some!.
我也想!
You've got everything here: bling galore, a constant stream of tourists and some seriously devout worshipers.
这里什么都有:奢华的珠宝、络绎不绝的游客和虔诚的信徒
And all this buzz is what makes this place a magical one-of-a-kind sanctuary.
正是这些喧嚣让这里成为了一个神奇的、独一无二的避难所