(单词翻译:单击)
Ⅰ.核心学习:关于商业计划
Steve: Mike, what do you know about writing a business plan?
斯蒂夫:麦克,你知道怎么写商业计划吗?
Mike: Plenty. What type of plan are you writing?
麦克:很熟,你要写什么样的计划?
Steve: Well, I have this great new idea that I think will make a motza.
斯蒂夫:我有个很好的方案,我想可以赚大钱。
Mike: Want to let me in on the secret?
麦克:能向我透露透露吗?
Steve: Not yet my friend but I would like your help in writing the business plan.
斯蒂夫:还不行,朋友,可我想让你帮我写这个商业计划。
Mike: Well, the main things you should include are an outline of your idea, your market research and your budgets.
麦克:你主要应该介绍的是你方案的大纲、你的市场调查和你预算。
Steve: Oh, I didn't realize that it would be so much work. Is there a quick way instead?
斯蒂夫:噢,我没想到要做这么多工作。有没有快一点儿的方法。
Mike: If you ask someone to invest in your business, they will want all of that type of information.
麦克:如果你想要别人投资你的生意,他们会要所有的这类信息。
Steve: I've heard a lot about IPO's recently. They seem like an easy way to get rich.
斯蒂夫:最近我听说过很多关于IPO(Initial Public Offering上市股)的事。看起来这是一条发财的捷径。
Mike: Steve you really have a lot to learn about business. I would be happy to help, but I want a percentage of your profits.
麦克:斯蒂夫,关于生意你要学的还多着呢。我很愿意帮你,可我要利润的提成。
Steve: No wonder people call you 'Mr Ten Percent'. Teach on buddy.
斯蒂夫:怪不得人们叫你“百分之十先生”。继续教吧,伙计。