(单词翻译:单击)
Ⅳ.对话篇
Gordon: Hello, Big Belly.com, Gordon speaking, how may I direct your call?
戈登:你好,这里是大肚子网络公司,我是戈登,你需要我帮你把电话转接过去吗?
Molly: Hi, I would like to speak with your sales manager.
莫莉:你好,我想跟你们的销售经理谈话。
Gordon: Please hold, let me check to see if she's in...sorry, Mam, she is not in right now, can I leave a message?
戈登:请等一下,让我看看她在不在办公室……对不起,夫人,她现在不在办公室,你需要给她留言吗?
Molly: Please tell her to call me ASAP.
莫莉:请告诉她让她一回来就尽快给我回电话。
Gordon: May I have your name, Mam?
戈登:夫人,我可以知道你的名字吗?
Molly: My Name is Molly Wood.
莫莉:我是莫莉.伍德。
Gordon: Good, is there anything else I can do for you?
戈登:好的,你还需要我为您做什么吗?
Molly: Sure, now that you mention it, can you put me through to the accounting department?
莫莉:当然,既然你提起了,那么就请你帮我把电话转到会计部。
Gordon: Please hold...Again I am terribly sorry, no one is in at the moment. Would you like to leave a message for them?
戈登:请等一会儿……我再一次感到十分抱歉,现在会计部没有人。你想给他们留言吗?
Molly: That won't be necessary, thank you.
莫莉:不必了,谢谢你。
Gordon: Thank you for calling Big bellies.com. Please call again.
戈登:谢谢你给大肚子网络公司打电话,希望以后你还与我们联系。