(单词翻译:单击)
What about the functions?
功能怎么样?
It combines many functions in one. It is a high grade product.
它集多种功能于一身,是高档产品。
Here is a catalogue and a price list. The product is a very popular item this year.
这是目录和价目表。这种产品是今年非常流行的款式。
Really! Mm…, what about the quality?
真的吗?嗯[$#0],质量怎么样?
Absolutely reliable. The quality is superior, yet the price is very reasonable. It feels soft and smooth.
完全可靠。该产品质优价廉,手感柔软光滑。
Thank you. You’ve been most helpful.
你帮了我们大忙,非常感谢。
My pleasure. I can assure you that you’ll find very good prospects in our products.
不客气。我保证您会发现我们产品的前景非常美好。
I learned from the ads that you manufacture and sell this kind of product.
我从广告上得知,贵公司生产销售这种产品。
Yes, we do. Are you interested in our products? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
是的。您对我们的产品感兴趣吗?如果感兴趣,那么您来对地方了。
Good.
好极了。
Well, then, what can I do for you? What exactly are you after?
那么,我能为您做些什么?您具体想要些什么呢?
I’d like to know something more about the product. For example, the manufactured materials, the design and the sales position.
我想多了解一下你们的产品。比如,加工原料、设计、及销售情况。
Well, I’ve certainly had an excellent time here. And you have been kind.
哦,我在这儿过得非常愉快。你们真是太好了。
It’s been a great pleasure to have you with us. We hope you’ll come here more often in the future.
我们很高兴和你在一起。希望你今后经常来。
I’m sure I will. Now that we’ve got to know each other better, I’m certain we can do more business to our mutual benefit.
肯定会。既然我们彼此更加了解了,相信今后我们能做成更多的互利互惠生意。
I hope so.
希望如此。