BEC初级真题第1辑精听:Test3-Part Two
日期:2019-09-25 08:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Man: Eurotrains. How can I help you?

男:欧洲火车,您需要什么帮助?

Woman: Hello. I’m calling from Dent Ltd. I need to book a Paris ticket for one of our managers, for tomorrow.

女:你好。这里是Dent有限公司,我需要为我们的一位经理订一张明天去巴黎的车票。

Man: Oh yes. At what time?

男:哦,好的。几点?

Woman: His meeting's at 3pm, so arriving some time before then - perhaps 2.30?

女:他的会议是下午3点,所以要在那之前到——或许2:30吧?

Man: Hmm, the best I could do is one getting in at fourteen twenty which leaves at eleven twenty-nine - would that do?

男:嗯......我能找到最合适的班次就是11:29出发,14:20到——可以吗?

Woman: Yes, OK. Can you reserve that, for Clive Black?

女:可以,好的。你能帮克莱夫·布莱克预约一下吗?

Man: Black. . . sure. That train's the two-two-seven. It’s the non-stop express. Will that be in First Class?

男:布莱克......当然。那班火车是227,是直达快车。要一等座吗?

Woman: Yes, and forward-facing.

女:是的,而且要朝前的。

Man: So, First Class is in Coach B, second from the front, and it’ll be seat 38.

男:那么,一等座B车厢,前排第二个38号座位。

Woman: Right- Can you charge our account in the usual way? I think it’s something like £170, isn’t it?

女:好的-你能像以往一样记在我们的账上吗?我想大概是170英镑吧?

Man: Actually, there’s a surcharge on the non-stop trains, so it'll come to £190 this time.

男:事实上,直达车有附加费,所以这次要190英镑。

Woman: OK.

女:好的。

Man: Can you ask Mr Black to collect his ticket and check in no later than 11 o'clock at desk 15a?

男:您能让布莱克先生在11:00之前到15a柜台取票,办理上车手续吗?

Woman: Sure. Is there a reservation number or something he’ll need?

女:当然。有预约号码或需要的东西吗?

Man: Mmm, it’s L P D double 6 2.

男:嗯,预约号码是L P D 6 6 2。

Woman: And your name, in case there’s any problem?

女:那么你叫什么名字?以防到时有什么问题。

Man: Well, I’m David Gress, but I’m not in tomorrow, so you’d need to ask for Mary Hallett - that's H-A-double-L-E-double-T.

男:嗯......我叫大卫·格雷斯,但我明天不在,所以您要找玛丽·哈利特——H-A-L-L-E-T-T。

Woman: Thanks very much ...

女:非常感谢......

分享到