2011下半年商务英语辅导:句式模板(40)
日期:2011-10-26 10:03

(单词翻译:单击)

  对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

  我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.

  我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 I'm Donald. We met the last tI'me you visited Taiwan.

  我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 I'm Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.

  你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

  班机很好,就是时间太长了。 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.

  你旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good flight?

  不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.

  你的航班怎样? How was your flight?

  你在飞机上睡觉了吗? Did you get any sleep on the plane?

  华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

  不,我没有,会有困难吗? No, I dont. Will it be a problem?

  我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

  我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.

  我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。 Weve booked a Western-style room for you.

  我们到火车站去乘车进城。 Lets go to the station to get a train into town.

  从此地去台北要很久吗? Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

  大概要一个小时。 Its about an hour.

  我们到火车站乘出租车。 Well get a taxi from the station.

  我们可搭乘机场班车。 Theres a shuttle bus we can use.

  我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。 Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.

  你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗? You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

  那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。 That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.

  你想吃饭吗? Would you like to have some dinner?

  你想吃什么呢? What would you like to eat?

  我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。 Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.

  如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。 If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.

  你吃过早餐了吗? Have you had breakfast yet?

  是的,味道很好。 Yes. It was delicious.

  好的,我们去办公室吧。 Good. Lets go to the office.

  你的房间怎样? How is your room?

  你昨晚睡得好吗? Did you sleep well last night?

  为何我们现在不去办公室呢? Why dont we go to the office now?

  我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。 Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.

  参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.

  我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。 Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.

  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?

  我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。 We have some reports to show you for background information.

  你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢? Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

  是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.

  我要向你说明本工厂的特性。 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.

  这是我们的全自动化工厂。 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

  这是同业中最新型的。 Its the most up-to-date in the industry.

  通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%. Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

  请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗? Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

  恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 I'm afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.

  关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.

  让我直接问经理好了。 Let me direct that question to the manager.

  那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

  是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。 Yes, i'd like to know your daily production.

  你想知道什么? Is there anything youd like to know?

分享到
重点单词
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • efficiencyn. 效率,功率
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • orientationn. 信仰,趋向,定位,适应,情况介绍 [计算机] 定向
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • knowledgeableadj. 博学的,有见识的
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见