(单词翻译:单击)
有什么事情要我详细说明的吗? Is there anything I can explain fully?
你认为我们的工厂怎样? What did you think of our factories?
我有深刻的印象。 I was impressed very much.
我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。 I want to purchase some computers from your company.
我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗? We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?
我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。 Wed like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
我们急需一等品。 We are in great need of Grade A.
如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.
我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.
请您把商品货号告诉我们。 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
您能提供一个参考价吗? Could you give me an indication of the price?
希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.
你们报船上交货价还是到岸价? Do you offer FOB or CIF?
请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.
请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.
我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.
请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.