(单词翻译:单击)
在这份报告书内就有 We have that right here in this report.
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗? Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢? How soon can you have your product ready?
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗? You havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。 Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗? Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。 We really cant discount the price more than six percent.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢? What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?