2011下半年商务英语辅导:句式模板(7)
日期:2011-09-21 11:55

(单词翻译:单击)

  我打的是公用电话。 I'm calling from a public phone.

  电话跟我联络。 Contact me by telephone.

  我6点至8点都在。 I will be in between six and eight.

  我整晚都在这里。 I will be here all night.

  好的,我会等候你的。 All right, I will be waiting for you .

  喂,是陈先生的家吗? Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

  喂,我想和陈先生讲话。 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

  请你重说一遍好吗? Will you please repeat it?

  他已经离开了。 He has left already .

  他正在出席会议。 He is attending a conference now.

  喂!我是接线员。 Hello, This is operator.

  我稍后会打电话给你。 Ill call you up later.

  我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗? May I talk to Mr.McCoy?

  我能用一下电话吗? May I use the telephone?

  我姓沈。 This is Shen calling.

  沈先生吗? Is that Mr.Shen?

  是的,我姓沈。 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

  你要和谁讲话? Whom do you want to talk to?

  我要和杰克先生讲话。 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

  我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。 Ill connect you with his office.

  抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

  占线。 The line is busy.

  没有人接电话。 No answer.

  他正在通话。 He is on the phone.

  这个电话不通。 This telephone line is interrupted.

  电话串线了。 The wire has got crossed.

  请问是谁打来的? Who is speaking?

  恐怕你打错号码了。 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

  打265-5822. Ill calling 265-5822.

  请挂电话。 Please ring off.

  我回电话给你。 Ill call you back.

  让我在电话中和她讲些话。 Let me talk to her over the phone.

  请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

  抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

  我会请她回电话。 I'm going to put on to her.

  声音不清楚。 The voice is not distinct.

  打电话到我办公室。 Give me a ring at my office.

  我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

  我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

  对方的姓名是什么? What is your parts name?

  你的姓是怎样拼写的? How do you spell your last name?

  请换成英镑吧。 Pound Sterling please.

  这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats your proposition?

  这笔透支要利息吗? Is there any interest on this money?

  是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

  根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 According to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

  我想买些旅行支票。 I want to buy some travellers checks.

  听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗? I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

  您支票本带来了没有? Have you got your cheque book with you?

  您要转帐的金额。 The amount you want to transfer.

  大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

  噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。 I see. Ill go and check.

  我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗? Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

分享到
重点单词
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • distinctadj. 独特的,不同的,明显的,清楚的
  • reimbursevt. 偿还,报销
  • propositionn. 建议,命题,主张 vt. 向 ... 提议,向 .
  • interruptedadj. 中断的;被打断的;不规则的 vt. 打断;中断
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任