(单词翻译:单击)
我在行李房托运行李。 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
他猜想火车会很早到达。 he guessed the train would come in early.
火车站里经常挤满了人。 The stations are always full of people.
祝你旅途愉快。 I hope you have a good trip.
你必须在中央车站换车 You need to transfer at central station.
你要在这里停留多久? how long are you going to stay here?
你有东西要申报关税吗? do you have anything to declare?
你旅行的目的是什么? Whats the purpose of your visit?
船什么时间启航? What time does the ship leave?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? When will the ship leave for honolulu?
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我想把这张票换成头等车。 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to chicago.
这件行李我不托运。 I won't check this baggage
我要坐在飞机前部 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我未赶上火车 I missed my train.
我没有要申报的东西。 I haven't nothing to declare.
这些东西都是我私人用的 It's all personal effects.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。 I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to detroit, please.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我要买一张优待票代替。 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要退这张票。 I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要一个靠窗的座位。 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 You have to change at chicago station.
到纽约的一天只有一班。 We have only one a day for new york.
抱歉,全部满了。 Sorry, they are already full.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。 I'd like to reserve a seat to new york.
班机号码是9月5日ak708 The flight number is ak708 on september 5th.
早上10点半有班机。 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
我正在找我的行李。 I'm looking for my baggage.
我想预订。 I'd like to make a reservation
越快越好。 The sooner, the better.
我想变更一下我的预订。 I'd like to change my reservation.