(单词翻译:单击)
121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
132 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
133 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
138 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
140 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。