(单词翻译:单击)
1. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在1月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
2. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
3. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我们很乐意…
4. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
5. If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。
6. If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。
7. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您…
8. May we remind you that…? 我们想要提醒您…
9. I am enclosing…我附上…
10. Please find enclosed… 请查阅附件…
11. Attached hereto … 附件是关于…
12. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上关于某某的最新资料…
13. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。
14. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。
15. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的说明是有帮助的。
16. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
17. Please let me know if this is suitable. 请让我知道这是否恰当。
18. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能见到你。
19. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我们期待很快能得到您的回复。
20. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。
21. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回复。
22. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。
23. I’ll keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。
24. Please keep me informed on the matter. 请随时让我知道这件事的发展。
25. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 22-2432.
任何评价或建议,请打电话22-2432联络Nadia。
26. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…
27. I apologize for the delay in …对于…的耽搁,我深感抱歉。
28. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。
29. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
对于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
30. I’m sorry about last time. 关于上次的事我很抱歉。
31. We apologize for not replying you earlier.对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。
32. I’m really sorry about this. 关于这件事,我真的很抱歉。
33. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。
34. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。
35. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。
36. Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉.
37. Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。
38. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…
39. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。
40. Thank you for your participation. 谢谢你的参加。
41. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感谢你要请我。
42.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并谢谢各位的努力。
43. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
很感激你的理解及合作。
44. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答复。
45. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感谢你的承诺及支持。
46. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。
47. Any comments will be much appreciated. 对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。
48. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 谢谢你为我做的一切。
49. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你对这件事情的理解。
50. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 请表达我的谢意给那些有关的同仁,他们真的干得很好。